|Highest altitude||Approximately 2551 meters Chandragiri Hills|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||2 Days|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Activity||Two Days Tour|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
Feel the cultural, religious, archaic fervor of Nepal house of cultural smorgasbord on The Everest Holiday two-day tour that spans visit on cultural, religious archaeological hubs and glaring beautiful tourist’s site with intoxicating activities. Two-day tour program vibrates the passion of art and nature lovers to have glimpse of magnetic and eye appealing beauty with cultural and religious insights.
Kathmandu day tour gives close glimpse of Kathmandu valley that comprises the fusion of various cultures, traditions, rituals of different ethnic communities at its heart. Tour to Kathmandu valley gives feeling of floating on the ocean of culture, architecture and history.
Two Day trip of Kathmandu valley begins with morning visit to World Heritage site Swoyambhunath, holy shrine of Buddhist religions. Then, our fully guided tour moves through Chandragiri hill on cable car, best spot to perceive the real, natural and virgin beauty observing the scenic beauty of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gaurishankar and Everest range along with beautiful and complete landscape of Kathmandu valley that gives sublime feeling.
After returning from Chandragiri we move for lunch break. Then the continuation of historic tour will be Kathmandu durbar square, historical site hub of culture, tradition and religion. Last but not least of today’s attraction is Ason market fascinating spot for intoxicating religious insight with magnificent sights along the bustling streets. Then we return back to hotel.
Another day tour starts from morning visit to Pashupatinath, center for purity, sanctity, Hindu spiritual energy. Well tour moves further to Boudhanath, sacred Tibetan Buddhist shrine outside Tibet renowned for meditation and pilgrimage. Then, tour team takes recess for lunch break. The last attractive destination of our trip is Patan Durbar Square, cultural site, mélange of Newari culture, tradition and architecture.
Day One: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Our guide meets you at hotel at 8:00 AM and well managed tour begins after taking breakfast.
- It takes half hour to reach Swoyambhu,1360 meters from sea level and spend forty- five on Swoyambhu then move ahead to Chandragiri to perceive the real beauty of graceful mountains and complete landscape of Kathmandu through the hill for one hour.
- After returning from Chandragiri on same route with one-hour drive, we have lunch at durbar square hotel at 12:00 pm with magnificent sight of statues, temples and palaces and move ahead observing old traditional Ason market; center of business between Nepal and Tibet on medieval period. You can buy souvenirs on this market.
- We drop you at 5:00 pm at hotel
- Next day tour leads to Pashupati at 8:00 AM after breakfast. Lost on alluring beauty golden colored two storey temple with silver plated doors and woodcarving that is renovated on various period for two hours.
- Then tour moves eastwards for Boudhanath on fifteen minutes’ drive and have lunch at hotel of pristine site Boudhanath at 12:00 pm with eye pleasing vision of maroon clad Tibetan Buddhist monks and nuns moving. We spend two hours on this peaceful and meditational place.
- And, tour moves to Patan durbar square with one-hour drive, famous world heritage site, center of Hindu and Buddhist culture for glance of decorated twenty-one pinnacle Lord Krishna temple.
- Our guide drops you at hotel at 5:00 pm
Day Four: We drive you at the airport on the basis of your prepared flight.
Note: We could customize our itineraries as per your interest to adjust your specific requirements
- Guided city tour to Kathmandu and Patan
- Perceive natural beauty of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, langtang, Gaurishankar & Everest range from Chandragiri hill
- Explore the mystic beauty and sensation of world heritage site
- Kumari ghar is residence place of living goddess kumari
- Vision of Huge stone statues of Kal Bhairav, ferocious form of lord Shiva.
- Charming Jagannath temple with erotic carvings are perfectly seen.
- Pasupatinath temple of lord Shiva, most pious Hindu shrine in the world.
- Renowned Swoyambhunath was visited by great Indian emperor Ashoka 2000 years ago.
- The famous city Kathmandu is named as city of temples, which inherits more than 130 monuments.
- Ason center was trade between Nepal and Tibet during medieval period.
- Famous Pasupatinath temple constructed on 1696, thereafter renovated several periods and occasion.
- Enormous brass statue of Nandi, vehicle of lord Shiva is erected at the gate of temple.
- Sacred cremation ghat on the bank of holy Bagmati river.
- Where funeral process of Nepalese tradition can be seen each day and the body is thus ceased on fire by wood.
- Enchanting vision of lights and more than hundred thousand devotee’s presence on shivaratri festival for day and night, which you should not miss if you have come here by the way on April.
- Stunning display of Newari architecture sculpture constructed particularly on mid of 16th century
- Trade demonstrating superior handicraft, local pottery and local musical instruments.
- Royal place of 15th century converted to museum that showcases world class gallery of Newari stone and wood sculpture and architecture.
- Visual carvings in scripted of pillar of Krishna mandir or temple can be seen, first floor carving story is related Mahabharata, second floor carving are sourced to Ramayana.
- Main shrine of first floor belongs to lord Krishna, Radha and Rukmini. Whereas shrines of lord Shiva are in second and on the third, shrines of Buddha are kept.
- The Krishna temple was built on the spot where lord Krishna and Radha came to seen standing on his nightmare and with reverence on lord Krishna and Radha, temple with 21 metal pinnacle was built on the front of durbar.
- Bhimsen temple, dedicated to Bhimsen, the great warrior of Mahabharata, built in 1680.
- Renowned five story taleju bhawani temple with triple roofs.
- Many devotees of Krishna flock to Krishna mandir to celebrate birthday of lord Krishna on Krishna janma asthami.
- You will be warmly welcomed by our representative at airport and you will be transferred to hotel.
- Our guide meets you at the hotel at 8 am and you could gain pre-information on planned tour. Then we will leave the hotel after breakfast
- Well managed tour moves to Swoyambhunath from hotel on private vehicle. You can observe intricate lifestyle of Kathmandu city people along the road. It takes maximum half hour to reach the destination and spend forty-five minutes on Swoyambhu.
Swoyambhunath, UNESCO’S World Heritage site, holy shrine of Buddhist religions is also known as monkey temple gives lustrous sensation experience of ancient, decorated carvings. The oldest Buddhist temple, resides on the top of the hill, west of Kathmandu, accessed by ascending the 365 ancient stone steps along the forest. Swoyambhunath means self-created, outside temple established by great grandfather of King Mandev on 5 centuries and major renovation take place on 2010 is glorified with the presence of The Stupa, Harati temple, Shantipur (palace of peace).
- Our guide drives you to Chandragiri that takes forty minutes, if there is not traffic jam and ascend the Chandragiri hill through cable car. We spend maximum one-hour on hill perceive sublime feeling with vision of luscious snow clad mountains and numerous birdspecies.
Chandragiri trip is incomparable day hiking around Kathmandu valley. Chandragiri trip is situated to South as Evergreen hill from where you can perceive the real beauty of nature by observing the scenic beauty of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gaurishankar and Everest range. It is the best place to view beautiful and complete landscape of Kathmandu valley that gives sublime feeling.
Due to the 2475 meters’ height from sea level, the temperature of this locality is a bit. It consumes seven hours in hiking to reach the hill through the dense forest, along the several thousand stone steps.
Chandragiri hill is rich not only in its natural beauty but also in medicinal herbs as 135 herbs are specified here. It is noticeable place to see the various species of birds such as Grey Wagtail, Steppe Eagle, King Fisher etc.
Prominent feature of Chandragiri hill is well facilitated resort for visitors to stay that is embellished with various natural beauty of nature, from where visitors can see heart touching beauty of snowcapped mountains from the windows of resort room.
- We return from Chandragiri on same route with one-hour drive and move to renowned world heritage site Kathmandu durbar square and spend one and half hours having lunch at the hotel of durbar square with majestic sight of statues, temples, palaces that dates back from 14 to 15 centuries.
Kathmandu Durbar Square named as Basantpur, hub of culture, tradition, religion is a historical site that embraces palaces and courtyards of old Malla and Shah Kings dates back from 14 to 15 centuries onwards. Recognized as World Heritage site by UNESCO, Durbar square myriad of cultural, historical, religious valuable statues, temples, is formed by three loosely linked squares: south Basantpur, main durbar square and northeast Hanuman dhoka, museums and temples. The main focal point of this site is KalBhairav statue, Hanuman dhoka palace and museum, JaisiDewal etc.
- Then, tour leads to Asonmarket roaming on the narrow and bustling streets of Ason that showcases local foodstuffs, spices to electronics.
Ason is heart of old Kathmandu, historical location in the city famed not only for extremely large variety of shopping that covers foodstuffs, spices to electronics, but also traditional and cultural Newari lifestyle. Ason is fascinating spot to wander for tourists for sensational sights in connection with religious intoxication by observing Annapurna temple, Ganesh shrine, Narayan shrine.
- We drop you at hotel at 5 pm.
- Our guide picks up you at hotel at 8 am and drives you to famous, sacred religious site Pashupatinath. It takes maximum one-hour to reach the site and we enjoy religious place for two hours observing temples, brass statue of Nandi; vehicle of lord shiva, sacred cremation ghat on bank of holy Bagmati river where funeral process on Nepalese tradition can be seen.
Pashupatinath famous World Heritage site is center of purity, sanctity and Hindu spiritual energy. Pashupatinath dedicated to Shiva is golden colored two storey pagoda temple along with silver plated doors and wood carving, is on the bank of Bagmati river. Though the temple was built in 5 centuries, but renovated by art enthusiasts during various period. On the month of April, Pashupati has the special festival of Shivaratri, millions of devotees and naked saints flock to Pashupati from subcontinent for prayer, worship as well as to purify their souls. This place is also taken as smoker’s heaven.
- Tour moves eastwards for Boudhanath on fifteen minutes’ drive. Have lunch at hotel of Boudhanathat 12 pm and spend two hours on this peaceful and meditational hub witnessing several process of meditation.
Boudhanath, Lord of wisdom, sacred Tibetan Buddhist shrine outside Tibet is on 8 kilometers eastern part of Kathmandu city. The largest stupa in Nepal, built on 14 centuries is hub for meditation and pilgrimage for Buddhists. Visit to UNESCO’s World Heritage site of terrific size and unique form that has base on myths and legends along with vision of maroon clad Tibetan Buddhist monks and nuns walking around Bouddhanath makes eye pleasing, breath taking and awe inspiring. It is nicknamed as little Tibet in Kathmandu as it has the highest residents of Tibetan refugees.
- Tour heads to Patan durbar square with one-hour drive and consume maximum one hour observing Newari architecture, sculpture and open gallery of medieval arts.
Patan durbar square categorized as cultural site on UNESCO’s World Heritage site is center of Hindu and Buddhist culture. The place mélange of Newari culture, tradition, architecture is oldest of all three cities of Kathmandu valley is embellished with wooden carved statues and bronze statues. It is the oldest Buddhist city famous for 4 stupas built by great emperor Ashoka. The residence of Patan royal family in medieval period is also renowned for 21 pinnacles Krishna mandir built on 17 centuries.
- We return from Patan durbar square and drop you at hotel at 4 pm
- We drive you at airport according to your scheduled flight.
We could customize our itineraries as per your interest to adjust your specific requirements
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expenses
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.