|Total Days||1 Day|
|Start-End||Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu|
|Activity||Paragliding in Pokhara|
|Best Season||November to February|
|Group Size||Minimum two to maximum Fiftey|
Paragliding in Pokhara incredible adventurous trip that takes of flight from Sarangkot offering awesome moment to envision seducing beauty of mountains at sunrise and sunset, takes close to sparkling beauty on Earth. The enlivening experience of paragliding with glance of serene lakes, spectacular peaks, monasteries, temples gives sensation of floating on plethora beauty of nature.
Day one: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Our guide meets you at hotel and will leave hotel immediately or can leave hotel after having breakfast at 8 am
- Arrive at Pokhara with five hours’ tour and have lunch at hotel of Pokhara at 12 pm
- With hour drive from Pokhara reach paragliding spot Sarangkot
- Return to Kathmandu via same route
Day three: We drive you at airport on the basis of your scheduled flight
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- More than 250 flights a day during peak season
- Paragliding flight takes off from Sarangkot, floats above at the height of 2000 meters for 20 to 30 minutes and descends to Phewa lake
- Experience ethereal view of snow clad Himalayas
- Stunning views of Annapurna mountains
- Annual paragliding context on month of January and February
- Reflection of Mount Machhapuchhre on Phewa lake.
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- 7:00 AM: Our guide visits you at 7 o ‘clock then you can leave hotel immediately or can leave hotel at 8 o’ clock after taking breakfast.
- 12:00 PM: After five hours’ drive, we will take lunch at hotel of Pokhara.
- 1:00 PM: With one hour drive we will reach to Sarangkot, paragliding spot.
- 2:15 PM: You will take of paragliding flight from Sarangkot gaining glimpse of serene lakes, spectacular peaks, monasteries and temples.
- 3:20 PM: You will land off from paragliding and take 20 minutes’ rest. Then our guide and cab driver will meet you at hotel on 3:45 pm and bring back to hotel by five hours driving. (Note: There may be traffic jam on peak hours which could make your trip delay to reach the hotel)
- We will drive you to the airport according to your flight
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expences
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.