|Highest altitude||Approximately 2175 meters Nagarkot|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||1 day|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Activity||Nagarkot day Tour|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
|Group Size||Minimum One to Maximum Fifty|
Nagarkot day trip would be the most memorable and remarkable day trip to the person who wants to enjoy the real and virgin beauty of nature far from monotonous and chaotic life of Kathmandu valley. Though Nagarkot is located in 30 kilometer northeast of Kathmandu valley at the height of 2175 meter from sea level, it only consumes 1 hour for day trip to reach the destination to perceive the scenic beauty of snow-capped mountains such as Annapurna, Gauri Shankar, Langtang and Ganesh Himal.
The trip moves ahead by taking glimpse of the beautiful fields where farmers glean rice, paddies and potatoes. On the trip, your heart begins to palpitate with the vision of beautiful green meadows along the deep forest. At the final destination of the trip, glance on the beautiful snow-capped mountains and green scenario through the tower makes your day trip most romantic and noticeable and you feel as if you are in heaven.
- Our guide meets you at hotel and drives you to Nagarkot on private vehicle after having breakfast at 8:30am
- With one-hour drive, we arrive at Nagarkot
- Have lunch at hotel of Nagarkot at 12 pm
- Drive back to Kathmandu and drop you at hotel at 4 pm.
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Guided sightseen tour to beautiful place Nagarkot, elevation of 2175m from sea level
- Scene of beautiful snow-capped mountains, Annapurna, Gaurishankar, Langtang and Ganesh Himal
- Glimpse of beautiful fields and green meadows along the road
- Vision sunrise at the early morning
- Nagarkot, 25 miles east of Kathmandu city at the altitude of 2,175 meters
- Nagarkot, from where Manjushree Bodhisatto observed lake in the Kathmandu valley.
- Splendid scene of mountains with 360-degree view through nagarkot view tower.
- Three star hotels are available on averaging cost of 4512 NRs.
- Our guide meets you at hotel and drives to Nagarkot on private vehicle, 30 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu valley after breakfast at 8:30 am.
- We arrive at destination Nagarkot at the elevation of 2175 meters crossing the roads along the beautiful fields, taking almost one hour.
- We have lunch at the hotel of Nagarkot at 12pm with exotic vision of eight Himalayan ranges and dwell at Nagarkot for maximum two hours for glance of beautiful and green scenario and tranquil environment. You can buy souvenirs at Nagarkot market.
- We drive back to Kathmandu and drop you at hotel at 4 pm.
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expences
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.