|Highest altitude||Approximately 2536 meters Chandragiri Hills|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||1 day|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
|Group Size||Minimum two to Maximum Fifty|
Shivpuri trip is the best day tour around Kathmandu valley for enlivening experience of natural beauty with Nepal’s various religion. The most entertaining and adventurous tour begins from Budhanilkantha, a holy and pious site of Lord Bishnu, moving ahead through the wild forest of Shivpuri National Park to the top of the hill where Nagi Gompa; Buddhist monastery, resides.
Shivpuri hill is the highest hill near Kathmandu valley at the height 2563 meter from sea level is near to Bagdwar, a source of Bagmati river.
Shivpuri National Park that covers area of 159 square kilometers is rich in flora and fauna, where 129 species of mushrooms,2122 species of fauna can be found. It is also a breeding place for bird’s species.
At the altitude of 2340 meter, Nagi Gompa renowned for meditation and Buddhist religion is dwelling there, being unaffected by other activities.
Our guide meets you at hotel and drives to Shivpuri on private vehicle after having breakfast at 8:30 am
- With one and half hours’ drive, arrive at Shivpuri at the elevation of 2563meters from sea level
- Have lunch at Shivpuri hotel at 12 pm
- Spend two hours on Shivpuri and return to Kathmandu
- Drop you at hotel at 4 pm
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Enchant the recreational tour that starts from Budhanilkantha pristine place of sleeping lord Vishnu
- Eulogize magnificently carved statue of reclining Vishnu
- Closest national park from Kathmandu city
- Breeding place for bird, 177 bird species be seen with rich flora and fauna
- Perceive seductive panoramic views of mountains
- Auspicious place of lord Shiva occupied with Shivalingams
- Shivpuri national park covers area of 159 square kilometers
- Engross on inspirational moment on Nagi Gompa, meditational hub at the altitude of 2340 meters
- Our guide meets you at hotel and drives to Shivpuri at 8:30 am after breakfast on private vehicle.
- With maximum one and half hours’ drive through the way of pious and sacred site Budhanilkantha, reach the destination at the altitude of 2563 meters.
- We have lunch at the hotel of Shivpuri on peaceful environment with enlivening sensation of virgin natural beauty at 12:00 pm
- We spend two on Shivpuri viewing numerous bird species and visiting popular meditational hub Nagi Gompa
- We return back from Shivpuri and drop you at hotel at 4:00 pm
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expenses
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.