|Total Days||12 Days|
|Group Size||Minimum two to maximum Fifty|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
The Everest Holiday multiday cycling tour to famous destination that encircles Kathmandu valley, recreational trip to explore rich culture, temple delving lifestyle of countryside blending with local communities. It is an awe-inspiring moment to vigor yourself with bewitching vision of green meadows, fields and luscious & musical tone of birds and insects chirping.
The trip begins from city destination Kathmandu, that unfurls inestimable cultural and historical sites leading your trip to Dakshinkali passing other hiking destination like Mulkharka, Chisapani, renowned tourist site Nagarkot for grandeur vision of Jugal himal. After dazzling vision of sunrise next morning trip heads to Dhulikhel, Namo Buddha and Panauti.
Finally, sensational cycling tour ends at hindu pious site Dakshinkali crossing Lakuri Bhanjyang via Namo Buddha and perceiving eye appealing glimpse of green botanical garden of Godavari.
DAY 01: Arrive in Kathmandu o/n hotel.
DAY 02: Kathmandu o/n hotel.
DAY 03: Kathmandu to Mulkharka 30 km o/n guest house.
DAY 04: Mulkharka to Chisopani 22 km. o/n guest house.
DAY 05: Chisopani to Nagarkot o/n resort.
DAY 06: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel o/n resort.
DAY 07: Dhulikhel to Lakhure Bhanjyang via Namo Buddha and Panauti o/n resort.
DAY 08: Lhakhure Bhanjyang to Godawari via Lubhu, Vajra Varahi o/n resort.
DAY 09: Godawari to Dakchhinkali via Bungamati o/n hotel.
DAY 10: Dakchhinkali to Kathmandu o/n hotel.
DAY 11: Kathmandu free day o/n hotel
DAY 12: Departure
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Cycling from narrow roads of Thamel, tourist hot-spot since hippie days
- Vision of six hundred scientific techniques of meditation designed by Osho
- Feel the ecstasy of heaven and silence on Osho Tapoban
- Explore local Rani Pauwa bazaar on the way to Kakani
- Visit Himalayan Rainbow trout farming with taste of Himalayan trout on restaurants
- Immerse on lifestyle of local ethnic Tamang community
Arrive in Kathmandu o/n hotel.
Kathmandu o/n hotel.
Kathmandu to Mulkharka 30 km o/n guest house.
Mulkharka to Chisopani 22 km. o/n guest house.
Chisopani to Nagarkot o/n resort.
Nagarkot to Dhulikhel o/n resort.
Dhulikhel to Lakhure Bhanjyang via Namo Buddha and Panauti o/n resort.
Lhakhure Bhanjyang to Godawari via Lubhu, Vajra Varahi o/n resort.
Godawari to Dakchhinkali via Bungamati o/n hotel.
Dakchhinkali to Kathmandu o/n hotel.
Kathmandu free day o/n hotel
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expenses
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.