|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 827 meters Pokhara|
|Highest Altitude||Approximately 3210 meters Poonhill|
|Activities||Ghorepani Loop Trek Seven Days|
|Duration||7 Days Trip,5 Days trek|
|Start-End||Pokhara- Tikhedhunga- Poonhill-Nayapool -Pokhara|
|Group Size||Minimum one to Maximum Fifty|
|Best Season||March-May, September-November|
|Cost||$255 per person|
Unravel the nature’s hidden jewel on GhorepaniPoonhill Trek that embraces patchwork valleys, crimson rhododendron forest with numerous bird species and eye catching icy water falls.
GhorepaniPoohill scintillating trek comprising magnetic vision of alluring Himalayan peaks, charming villages inhabited by culturally, religiously abundant ethnic Gurungs and Magars, magical vision of glistening snowcapped peaks on morning light is known as photographer’s heaven; perfect venue to capture excellent snaps of fabulous Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Trekking on GhorepaniPoonhill; best mountain viewpoint, is fabricating as whole trekking route is carpeted by rhododendron flowers during spring and whole area sparkles with sunlight in winter as area is captured with snow.
Day One: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day Two: Depart from Kathmandu for six hours drive to Pokhara.
Day Three: After one and half hours’ drive to Nayapul from Pokhara, trek heads for Tikhedhunga via Birethanti.
Day Four: We pass through Ulleri, Banthanti on our six hours’ trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani.
Day Five: After refreshing trek to Poonhill for dazzling vision of glistening snow peaks early morning, then trek to Nayapul that takes seven hours, and drive to Pokhara fromNayapul.
Day Six: Return to Kathmandu from Pokhara on seven hours’ drive.
Day Seven: We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
Day One: Arrival at Kathmandu
You will be warmly welcomed by our representative at Tribhuwan International Airport and transferred to hotel by private vehicle.
Day Two: Kathmandu to Pokhara
We set out for Pokhara; natural paradise embellished with nature’s treasure that lies 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu on six hours’ drive. We can enjoy breathtaking vision of terraced rice field, eye appealing landscape and serene Trisuli and Marsyandi river on our drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day Three: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga via Birethanti
After one-hour drive from Pokhara to Nayapool on private vehicle, we begin our trek from Nayapool. We reach Birethanti walking for fifteen minutes along the trail running on Modikhola coast. Then moving ahead from Birethanti passing through the countryside village above BhurungdiKhola, we arrive at Tikhedhunga.
Day Four: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani crossing Ulleri
We walk along descending trail at beginning then climb uphill steadily until we reach Ulleri for grandeur vision of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. Then we trek upward through rhododendron forests encountering monkeys and diverse bird species to reach Ghorepani for overnight stay.
Day Five: Ghorepani to Nayapul after short hike to Poonhill
Early in the morning with an hour hike to Poonhill enjoy sparkling sunrise view on snowcapped mountains. Then, an hour down trek to Ghorepani, we move ahead retracing gently downhill trail that passes throughrhododendron, oak forest up to Banthanti and we follow same downhill path to reach Nayapul. Then drive to Pokhara from Nayapul.
Day Six: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Return to Kathmandu from Pokhara by tourist vehicle peeping beauty of green sceneries and rice terrace fields.
DaySeven: Return Flight
We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- One well trained and professional guide.
- Airport pickup and drop up.
- Insurance, food, accommodation and fees for porter and guide for whole trek.
- Rescue help.
- First aid and medical for guide and porter.
- All government TAX and VAT.
- Annapurna national park permit and TIMS(Trekking Information Management Card).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and return back to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and return back to Pokhara by local vechiles.
- All help to find the best and cheapest accommodation and food during the trek and stay in Nepal.
The Cost Excludes:
- All cost of food accommodation, drinks and transposition during trek and stay in Nepal.
- Personal insurance, Nepal visa and International flights.
- Any other cost not mentioned.
To enjoy your trip more you need to be comfort and breathability all day long, for that you need to put emphasis on equipment’s that are necessary. The following list includes items that are necessary which can also be hired.
- Backpack: During your trip you need to be careful to make the weight of your clothing equipment down to minimum. Your packed trek bag, should weigh no more than 15 kilograms (33 pounds.)
- Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bag rated to at least 15-degrees Fahrenheit (Optional/ Sleeping bag is provided by us if necessary)
- Duffel Bag
- Flash Light (Head lamp)
- Sun glass
- Water purifier
- Trekking boots
- Lightweight sandals
- Woolen socks (3 pairs)
While packing your clothes, you need to be careful to not to pack heavy clothes. It’s rather good to go on layers than in bulky clothes.
- Hat (For warmth)
- Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts
- Long sleeves are good for sun protection. Light weight makes for easy wash material
- Fleece Jacket or pullover
- Underwear (4 pairs)
- Fleece or wool trouser/ Pants
- Gaiters (Optional)
- Thermal Clothing (As per the Season)
- Lightweight rain Jacket
- Warm Gloves or mittens
- Sports bra
- Sun block
- Toilet articles and towel
- Small Knife
- First-aid kit (containing all drugs prescribed to you)
- Batteries backup
Accommodation: You would be accommodated at Nagarjun homestay with facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity, television, free WIFI during Kathmandu stay. And offered to stay at teahouses with facilities granted by teahouses during trek.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali meal at homestay during time at Kathmandu while on trekking you would be provided Nepalese meals three times a day during trek.