|Highest altitude||Approximately 2551 meters Chandragiri Hills|
|Lowest Altitude||1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||5 Days|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Activity||Five Days Tour|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
“The Everest Holiday” renowned for managing spellbinding tour program offers memorable five Day tour package ranging from alluring beauty of snowcapped mountains to world Heritage Sites, hub of culture, religion and history.
The tour begins, exploring Swoyambhunath to Chandragiri through cable car to elope on mind-blowing beauty of various Himalayas and beautiful vision of Kathmandu valley.
With short recess for lunch break, float on the gem of Kathmandu Durbar Square, historical site, with traditional Ason market for seducing sights and inebriating religious sensation.
On second day, relinquish yourself for sanctity, purity on the visit of Hindu religious spot Pashupati and serene, Buddhist shrine Boudhanath. With, short lunch break, enchant on rich culture site Patan Durbar Square, plethora of Newari tradition, culture and religious value.
Visit the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changunarayan jewel of medieval art, culture and pastoral Newari lifestyle for heart throbbing excitement. To enjoy the dazzling beauty of sunrise at the morning, stay at Nagarkot.
Exhilarate on awesome beauty of snow-capped mountains with meditation on Namo Buddha and sanga.
Amuse on mesmerizing sightseeing tour of Kirtipur and Dakshinkali along the brick paved and raged roads on outskirts of Kathmandu valley.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive for half hours to enjoy tranquil moment at Swoyambhu after having breakfast at 7 am at hotel and spend 45 minutes then drive for forty minutes to arrive at Chandragiri. And return to Durbar square on one-hour drive and have lunch at Durbar square premises hotel at 12 pm. Then wander on busy road and narrow streets of Ason and finally drop you at hotel.
Day 3: Early morning drive to holy place Pashupatinath after having breakfast at 8 pm. Then proceed trip to Boudhanath after enjoying for 2 hours on Pashupatinath. We have lunch at Boudhanath and head to Patan durbar square. And at last drop you at hotel.
Day 4: Drive for one hour to reach Bhaktapur durbar square after breakfast at hotel at 8 pm. Then head to Changunarayan and have lunch there at 12 pm. Finally move to Nagarkot for overnight stay.
Day 5: Get dazzling vision of sunrise in the morning at Nagarkot then drive to Sanga for 30 minutes and move to Namo Buddha on an hour drive for overnight stay.
Day 6: Return to Kirtipur on 2 hours’ drive from Namo Buddha hotel then spend one hour for sightseeing on Kirtipur and move for Dakshinkali.
Day 7: We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight:
Note: We customize our itineraries as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Kumari ghar is residence place of living goddess kumari
- Vision of Huge stone statues of Kal Bhairav, ferocious form of lord Shiva.
- Charming Jagannath temple with erotic carvings are perfectly seen.
- Pasupatinath temple of lord Shiva, most pious Hindu shrine in the world.
- Renowned Swoyambhunath was visited by great Indian emperor Ashoka 2000 years ago.
- The famous city Kathmandu is named as city of temples, which inherits more than 130 monuments.
- Ason center was trade between Nepal and Tibet during medieval period.
- Famous Pasupatinath temple constructed on 1696, thereafter renovated several periods and occasion.
- Enormous brass statue of Nandi, vehicle of lord Shiva is erected at the gate of temple.
- Sacred cremation ghat on the bank of holy Bagmati river.
- Where funeral process of Nepalese tradition can be seen each day and the body is thus ceased on fire by wood.
- Enchanting vision of lights and more than hundred thousand devotee’s presence on shivaratri festival for day and night, which you should not miss if you have come here by the way on April.
- Stunning display of Newari architecture sculpture constructed particularly on mid of 16th century
- Trade demonstrating superior handicraft, local pottery and local musical instruments.
- Royal place of 15th century converted to museum that showcases world class gallery of Newari stone and wood sculpture and architecture.
- Visual carvings in scripted of pillar of Krishna mandir or temple can be seen, first floor carving story is related Mahabharata, second floor carving are sourced to Ramayana.
- Main shrine of first floor belongs to lord Krishna, Radha and Rukmini. Whereas shrines of lord Shiva are in second and on the third, shrines of Buddha are kept.
- The Krishna temple was built on the spot where lord Krishna and Radha came to seen standing on his nightmare and with reverence on lord Krishna and Radha, temple with 21 metal pinnacle was built on the front of durbar.
- Bhimsen temple, dedicated to Bhimsen, the great warrior of Mahabharata, built in 1680.
- Renowned five story taleju bhawani temple with triple roofs.
- Many devotees of Krishna flock to Krishna mandir to celebrate birthday of lord Krishna on Krishna janma asthami
- Incredulous view of durbar square with many temples, religious square and royal place holding 55 artistic windows.
- Big bell on durbar square venue used for calling assembly or any insurgency during medieval period.
- Stone or metal pillar on palace with metal statue of royal king attached on it.
- Numerous statues and idols are in scripted decoratively on stone art in front of durbar square and religious temple.
- Important historical evidence can be found that are in scripted on stone bulks.
- Picture of Nepali artistic decoratively carving pure and original thanka art with melodious tone of artistic tool can be seen and thanka art is exported all over the world.
- Bhakatpur was the only city for many centuries before 15th century, and annexed by prithivinarayan shah in 1826.
- Nagarkot, 25 miles east of Kathmandu city at the altitude of 2,175 meters
- Nagarkot, from where Manjushree Bodhi satto observed lake in the Kathmandu valley.
- Splendid scene of mountains with 360-degree view through nagorkot view tower.
- Three star hotels are available on averaging cost of 4512 NRs.
- Resides at top of dolagiri hill.
- Hari data Burma established chagunarayan for solace of gwala and Brahmin who unknowingly beheaded lord Vishnu who was hide on tree on the form of boy as he was cursed.
- Whereas there are four entrance gate, each entrance gate is stand with real size statues of lions, sharbhas, graffins and elephants pair.
- Temple courtyard embraces temple of Krishna, lord Shiva, astamatrika, chhinnamasta, kileshwor.
- World’s tallest Shiva statue with 144 feet or meters height.
- Inaugurated on 2011 June taking seven years to complete the project.
- Around five thousands visitors visit this place on the week.
- Renowned place to celebrate shivaratri festival after Pasupatinath, if you are on way there.
- Statue made of copper, cement, zinc and steel
- Holy Buddhist site at the elevation of 2565 meters. Forty kilometers southwest of Kathmandu city
- Bewitching scene of mountains and kavre city
- Small glittering with gold statues of Buddha’s incarnation and many Buddha forms are attractively kept on hall.
- Glorious history on art, culture, rituals social custom dates from 1099 A.D.
- Glance on capable work of skilled Nepalese artists creating antique textile and other handicrafts.
- Appealing scene of complete landscape of Kathmandu valley.
- Explore local tradition roaming on breek paved streets of Kirtipur.
- Bagh Bhairav temple featuring armory of swords and shields used during war time.
- Kirtipur city annexed by king prithivi Narayan in 1767 on third attempt.
- Temple dedicated to goddess kali, bloodthirsty incarnation of universe mother Parvati.
- Thousands of devotee’s flock to dakshinkali on Saturday and Tuesday to worship goddess kali.
- Situated on the conflux of two holy streams admidst forest.
Arrival in Kathmandu.
The well managed tour starts from hotel. It takes around half hour to reach Swoyambhunath, 1360 m from sea level, spend 45 minutes on Swoyambhunath then move ahead to Chandragiri that takes 45 Minutes if there is not traffic to reach the hill, spend maximum 1 hour. Then, return back to Durbar Square on One-hour drive, you going to have lunch on durbar squareand move ahead observing magnificent beauty on the bustling streets of Ason market, we drop you at your hotel.
Swoyambhu nath, UNESCO’S World Heritage site, holy shrine of Buddhist religions is also known as monkey temple gives lustrous sensation experience of ancient, decorated carvings. The oldest Buddhist temple, resides on the top of the hill, west of Kathmandu, accessed by ascending the 365 ancient stony steps along the forest. Swoyambhu nath means self-arisen founded by great grandfather of King Mandev on 5 centuries and major renovation take place on 2010 is glorified with the presence of The Stupa, Harati temple, Shantipur (palace of peace).
Chandragiri trip is incomparable day hiking around Kathmandu valley. Chandragiri hill is situated to South as Evergreen hill from where you can perceive the real beauty of nature by observing the scenic beauty of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gaurishankar and Everest range. It is the best place to view beautiful and complete landscape of Kathmandu valley that gives sublime feeling.
Due to the 2475 meters’ height from sea level, the temperature of this locality is a bit. It consumes seven hours in hiking to reach the hill through the dense forest, along the several thousand stone steps.
Chandragiri hill is rich not only in its natural beauty but also in medicinal herbs as 135 herbs are specified here. It is noticeable place to see the various species of birds such as Grey Wagtail, Steppe Eagle, King Fisher etc.
Prominent feature of Chandragiri hill is well facilitated resort for visitors to stay that is embellished with various natural beauty of nature, from where visitors can see heart touching beauty of snowcapped mountains from the windows of resorts.
Kathmandu Durbar Square named as Basantpur, hub of culture, tradition, religion is a historical site that embraces palaces and courtyards of old Malla and Shah Kings dates back from 14 to 15 centuries onwards. Recognized as World Heritage site by UNESCO, Durbar square myriad of cultural, historical, religious valuable statues, temples, is formed by three loosely linked squares: south Basantpur, main durbar square and northeast Hanuman dhoka, museums and temples. The main focal point of this site is Kal Bhairav statue, Hanuman dhoka palace and museum, Jaisi Dewal.
Ason is heart of old Kathmandu, historical location in the city famed not only for extremely large variety of shopping that covers foodstuffs, spices to electronics, but also traditional and cultural Newari lifestyle. Ason is fascinating spot to wander for tourists for sensational sights in connection with religious intoxication by observing Annapurna temple, Ganesh shrine, Narayan shrine.
Next day tour leads towards Pashupatinath, god Shiva temple from hotel to enjoy religious site for 2 hour. Then, move to eastwards for Boudhanath on 15 minutes ride and have lunch inside serene Boudhanath staying for 2 hours and move for Patan Durbar Square to view 21 pinnacle lord Krishna temple. You can have good coffee durbar square surrounding with spellbinding view.
Pashupatinath famous World Heritage site is center of purity, sanctity and Hindu spiritual energy. Pashupatinath dedicated to Shiva is golden colored two storey pagoda temple along with silver plated doors and wood carving, is on the bank of Bagmati river. Though the temple was built in 5 centuries, but renovated by art enthusiasts during various period. On the month of April, Pashupati has the special festival of Shivaratri, millions of devotees and naked saints flock to Pashupati from subcontinent for prayer, worship as well as to purify their souls. This place is also taken as smoker’s heaven.
Boudhanath, Lord of wisdom, sacred Tibetan Buddhist shrine outside Tibet is on 8 kilometers eastern part of Kathmandu city. The largest stupa in Nepal, built on 14 centuries is hub for meditation and pilgrimage for Buddhists. Visit to UNESCO’s World Heritage site of terrific size and unique form that has base on myths and legends along with vision of maroon clad Tibetan Buddhist monks and nuns walking around Bouddhanath makes eye pleasing, breath taking and awe inspiring. It is nicknamed as little Tibet in Kathmandu as it has the highest residents of Tibetan refugees.
Patan durbar square categorized as cultural site on UNESCO’s World Heritage site is center of Hindu and Buddhist culture. The place mélange of Newari culture, tradition, architecture is oldest of all three cities of Kathmandu valley is embellished with wooden carved statues and bronze statues. It is the oldest Buddhist city famous for 4 stupas built by great emperor Ashoka. The residence of Patan royal family in medieval period is also renowned for 21 pinnacles Krishna Mandir built on 17 centuries.
Third day we move from hotel to Bhaktapur Durbar Square on 1 hour drive to enjoy beauty of medieval gem for one and half hours and lead to Changunarayan, world Heritage on 20 minutes’ drive. Then, spend around 1 hour 30 minutes on Changunarayan with lunch. At last, tour moves for Nagarkot beauty. We going to drop you to hotel for overnight stay.
Bhaktapur durbar square, gem of Nepal’s culture, art, tradition well-known as museum of medieval art and architecture, is located in Bhaktapur (city of devotees), 15 km distance from Kathmandu city. Durbar square famous for mingling of Pagoda and Shikhar style temples is in World Heritage site of UNESCO. The place recognized for golden gate; entrance to 55 windows palace, taleju temple and Nyatpole temple; highest brick temple, along with Juju dhau (sweet curd) is untouched by modern city lifestyles. It is also famous for wooden carved handicrafts.
Changunarayan:Tour to renowned historical place Changu Narayan temple would be complete cheerful and memorable day trip for visitors to quench their thirst of gaining knowledge on art, culture and tradition by visiting Changu Narayan temple of archaeological value that dates back from the 4 century A.D.
The day trip only consumes 6 hours to reach the venue that is listed in UNESCO World Heritage. Though, Changu Narayan is close to Kathmandu city, but it is untouched by city modern lifestyles and demonstrates the rationality of traditional pastoral lifestyle of local inhabitants. The focal point of temple is image of Lord Bishnu with ten heads and arms.
The day hike will purify the eyes of visitors with the glimpse of artistic beauty of temple along with the flavor of traditional Newari culture.
Changu Narayan, Nagarkot and Sanga all these tourists site resides in Bhaktapur, so, it is possible to have a day hike in sites along Bhaktapur city sight seen.
Nagarkot day trip would be the most memorable and remarkable day trip to the person who wants to enjoy the real and virgin beauty of nature far from monotonous and chaotic life of Kathmandu valley. Though Nagarkot located in 30 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu valley at the height of 2175 meter from sea level, it only consumes 6 hours for day trip to reach the destination to perceive the scenic beauty of snow-capped mountains such as Annapurna, Gauri Shankar, Langtang and Ganesh Himal.
The trip moves ahead by taking glimpse of the beautiful fields where farmers glean rice, paddies and potatoes. On the trip, your heart begins to palpitate with the vision of beautiful green meadows along the deep forest. At the final destination of the trip, glance on the beautiful snow-capped mountains and green scenario through the tower makes your day trip most romantic and noticeable and you feel as if you are in heaven.
At Nagarkot, you get dazzling vision of sunrise in the morning. Then return back to Sanga on 30 minutes’ drive and following same highway, you reach to Namobuddha in an hour and stay overnight there.
The Sanga tallest Shiva statue in Asia is famous tourist’s sights twenty kilometer away from Kathmandu. The statue of Shiva is on the top of sanga bhanjayang, boarder of bhaktapur and kavrepalnanchowk districts. the excursion to sanga is fruitful to tourists, to enjoy spa, yoga, meditation, steam and sauna both facilities with spiritual energy.
Namo Buddha: The awesome and adventurous three-hour tour of Namo Buddha palace is memorable moment of gaining glimpse of beautiful and heart touching picturesque of snow-capped mountains such as Gauri Shankar, Langtang, Dorje Lhakpa and Everest, that gives sensation of playing in the lap of nature.
The enchanting picture of sunrise at the morning and thrilling vision of Kavre city from the top of the hill makes the trip pleasurable. The visitors have the facility of overnight stay along with meditation, if, bookings are made earlier.
Namo Buddha; serene and holy site famous for Buddha offering his body to hungry tigress to feed her cubs is settled in the mid of Tamang village, at the top hill. Visitors can also gain religious insight in the visit of Namo Buddha palace renowned for statues of many Buddha incarnations.
Return back to Kritipur on 2 hours’ drive from Namobuddha hotel, then spend 1 hour for sightseen on Kirtipur and move for Dakshinkali, religious temple of goddess Kali.
Kirtipur city tour would be mesmerizing sightseeing tour to gain flavor of traditional and pure Newari lifestyle with their own language and cultural norms and values, untouched by modern lifestyle of Kathmandu city. Kirtipur town lying on single piece of stone is recorded as ancient capital of Nepal, later conquered by king Prithvi Narayan on third attempt to merge on kingdom of Nepal. It would be remarkable tour for visiting Bagh Bhairav, holy place for both Hindus and Buddhist, Adinath temple and Chlanchu Bihar.
Dakshinkali famous Hindu religious shrine dedicated to goddess kali. This blood-soaked temple renowned for ritual sacrifice of chickens, ducks, goats, sheep, buffalo etc., situated south of Kathmandu valley on peaceful, romantic hilly area.
We could customize our itineraries as per your interest to adjust your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expenses
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.