|Highest altitude||Approximately 2551 meters Chandragiri Hills|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||1 day|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Activity||One Day Tour|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
Genuine flavor of lifestyle of local inhabitants with sensational experience on eye pleasing beauty of palaces, temples be perceived through rickshaw tour that starts from Kathmandu durbar square,UNESCO’s World Heritage sitethat enfolds religious, historical, cultural worthy temples, shrines, palaces and moves along the entangled narrow roads of Kathmandu city. Tour on stone paved narrow roads turning to Ason market; that showcases not only shopping material but also traditional and cultural Newari lifestyle, from Durbar Square on rickshaw gives chance to blend with culture, festival, religion of Kathmandu city and perceive the strong smell of local spices and incense.
- Our guide meets you at hotel and rides you to durbar square on rickshaw after having breakfast at 8 am
- Have lunch at hotel of durbar square at 12 pm
- Wander on the narrow streets of Ason via rickshaw for two hours
- Our guide drops you at hotel at 4 pm
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Kumari ghar is residence place of living goddess kumari
- Vision of Huge stone statues of Kal Bhairav, ferocious form of lord Shiva.
- Charming Jagannath temple with erotic carvings are perfectly seen.
- Pasupatinath temple of lord Shiva, most pious Hindu shrine in the world.
- The famous city Kathmandu is named as city of temples, which inherits more than 130 monuments.
- Ason center was trade between Nepal and Tibet during medieval period
- Breakfast at the hotel at 8:30 am
- Our guide meets you at the hotel and takes you to the Kathmandudurbar square, World heritage site popular for historical, religious significant temples, palaces.
Kathmandu Durbar Square named as Basantpur, hub of culture, tradition, religion is a historical site that embraces palaces and courtyards of old Malla and Shah Kings dates back from 14 to 15 centuries onwards. Recognized as World Heritage site by UNESCO, Durbar square myriad of cultural, historical, religious valuable statues, temples, is formed by three loosely linked squares: south Basantpur, main durbar square and northeast Hanuman dhoka, museums and temples. The main focal point of this site is KalBhairav statue, Hanuman dhoka palace and museum, JaisiDewal etc.
- We have lunch at hotel of Kathmandu durbar square with stunning views of architects, statues and history in scripted woodcarvings at 12:00 pm.
- We roam on the encircled narrow streets of Ason, historical location in the city on rickshaw for sensational sights with religious intoxication.
Ason is heart of old Kathmandu, historical location in the city famed not only for extremely large variety of shopping that covers foodstuffs, spices to electronics, but also traditional and cultural Newari lifestyle. Ason is fascinating spot to wander for tourists for sensational sights in connection with religious intoxication by observing Annapurna temple, Ganesh shrine, Narayan shrine.
- After exploring a part of Kathmandu through rickshaw, our guide will drop you at the hotel.
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expenses
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.