The cost of Everest Base Camp varies based on the itinerary. You can contact us for further details.
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Highest Altitude||Approximately 5545 meters Kalapatthar|
|Activities||Everest base camp trek- 11 Days|
|Duration||11 Days trek|
|Group Size||Minimum two to Maximum Fifty|
|Best Season||March, April, May, September, October, November|
|Cost||$850 Per Person|
Everest Base Camp 11 Days trek
This special promotion allows you to customize your meals and places to sleep as you are not bound to pre-arranged meals. Advise your guide in advance so that he can best arrange the rest stops for meals and sleep.
Seeing Mount Everest is part of the “20 things to see before you die” according to the BBC. In this trek, you follow in the footsteps of the legendary climbers who climbed up to the top of the world.
The major attractions of this area, apart from the giant mountains themselves, are the high mountain villages, ancient monasteries, and friendly local people. Throughout this journey, you get to enjoy, not only the natural aesthetics of the area but also get to learn about the traditional and cultural aspects.
The trek starts with a flight to Lukla, the pretty little town situated in the Khumbu region of Nepal. Treading along the banks of dudh Koshi, we walk up to the Sherpa capital, Namche Bazar. The winding road unravels many exotic sceneries, peaks, rivers, glaciers and also rare flora and fauna species as you go along. The next stop is Tengboche, where a visit to the monastery gives a better insight into the culture of this place. You further enrich your experience as we make stops at some of the traditional villages like Dingboche and Lobuche. You finally find yourself at Everest base camp, overwhelmed by the imposing North face looking down upon you. The trip continues to Kala Patthar, which gives a stunning view of the mountains. We then make our journey back to Lukla, collecting even more moments, and memories.
So follow the footsteps of the first conquerors of Everest, Hillary, and Norgay, making memories that are bound to last a lifetime!
Day one :
Arrival on Kathmandu.
Day Two :
Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day for acclimatization
Trek to Tengboche
Trek to Dingboche
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to Everest base camp
Trek to Kala Patthar
Trek to Namche Bazar
Trek to Lukla
Fly to Kathmandu
We drive you to airport on the basis of schedule flight.
The Cost Includes:
One professional guide and porter for the trek with all their food, accommodation, insurance and fees cost during the trek.
- A porter for every two guests who could carry total upto 20 kg and if only one guest then the guide would be single and would help carry upto 10 kg.
- Airfare bothways Ktm-Lukla- Ktm in a fixed wing aircraft.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Domestic flight ,equipments and first aid medical kits for nepali staffs.
- Sagarmatha ( Everest) National park) Entrance fee, TIMS ( Trekking Information Management System) Card and Pasang Lhamu rural municipality ( Namche) foreign trekkers fee.
- Rescue help if required.
- All government taxes and VAT
- Help to find the best and cheapest accommadation and food during the trek and stay in Nepal.
The Cost Excludes:
- Accommodation, Meals and drinks during the treks and your stay in Nepal.
- Personal, medical and evacuation insurance
-Cost raised by re-routing, cancellation, political disturbance etc.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned above.