|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 827 meters Pokhara|
|Highest Altitude||Approximately 5416 meters Thorong la pass|
|Activities||Cultural Trek to Jomsom Muktinath|
|Duration||9 Days Trip, 7 Days trek|
|Start-End||Kathmandu-Pokhara-Jomsom- Thorong la pass-Muktinath-Jomsom -Pokhara|
|Group Size||Minimum one to Maximum Fifty|
|Best Season||March-May, September-November|
|Cost||$366 per person|
Jomsom cultural trek, popular for Himalayan biodiversity and typical hospitality showered by Thakali community residents of Kali Gandaki river valley, chance to explore age-old Buddhist culture with spellbinding vision of snowcapped Himalayan peaks.
Jomsom cultural trek lands you to Annapurna region crossing deepest gorge Kali Gandaki, region popular for unique Thakali culture; transitional zone between Tibetan Buddhist culture and Hindu culture. The trek over the trail running midst of village collage of antique houses made of slate stones with flat roofs on backdrop of snow clad mountains along sanctifying visit to graceful Muktinath; god of salvation, makes trek implausible.
Day One: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day Two: Depart from Kathmandu for six hours drive to Pokhara.
Day Three: Drive from Pokhara to Jomsom.
Day Four: We gradually uphill on our fours trek from Jomson to Muktinath.
Day Five: We ascend to Thorong top for sparkling vision of snowpeaks and return to Muktinath.
Day Six: We leave Muktinath and cross Kagbeni moving on sloppy trail to Jomsom.
Day Seven: Drive from Jomsom to Pokhara which takes thirty-five minutes.
Day Eight: Return to Kathmandu from Pokhara on seven hours’ drive.
Day Nine: We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
You will be warmly welcomed by our representative at Tribhuwan International Airport and transferred to hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara
We set out for Pokhara; natural paradise embellished with nature’s treasure that lies 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu on six hours’ drive. We can enjoy breathtaking vision of terraced rice field, eye appealing landscape and serene Trisuli and Marsyandi river on our drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 03: Pokhara to Jomsom.
Exhilarating flight from Pokhara to Jomsomover small villages on backdrop of world’s most enormous mountains perceiving glimpse of sparkling snowcapped mountain peaks from close distance. Then, trek begins from Jomsom along the coast of Kali Gandaki river to Kagbeni that literally means bolt at the two river.
Day 04: Jomsom to Muktinath
We climb steeply uphill for short duration before slightly walking upward to enjoy deserted landscape,caves, Tibetan style villages on our trek from Kagbeni toMuktinath; graceful place for both Hindu and Bouddha from where we can get vision of Thorong la valley.
Day 05: Muktinath to Thorong Top and return trek to Muktinath
We climb uphill on dry steep path to reach Thorong top for magnetic vision of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna, Chulu east and many more. Return to Muktinath from Thorong top retracing the same route.
Day 06: Muktinath to Jomsom passing Kagbeni, Eklebhatti
We trek down to Kali Gandaki gorge and pass through Jharkot, Khinsar; popular for typical Tibetan architecture, before moving steeply down to Kagbeni. Then, we follow the trail that runs along Kali Gandaki river and passes Eklebhatti village to arrive at Jomsom.
Day 07: Jomsom to Pokhara Drive
Drive from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Return to Kathmandu from Pokhara by tourist vehicle peeping beauty of green sceneries rice terrace fields.
Day 09: Return Flight
We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- One well trained and professional guide and porter for the trek with their food, accommodation, insurance, transportations and fees cost during the trek.
- A porter for every 2 guests who can carry total up to 20 kg and if only one guest then the guide will be single and will help carry upto 10 kg.
- Airport pickup and drop up.
- Rescue help if required.
- First aid medical kits for guide and porter.
- All government TAX and VAT.
- Annapurna national park permit and TIMS(Trekking Information Management Card).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Jomsom to Pokhara and Pokhara to Jomsom by local vechicles.
- Help to find the best and cheapest accommodation and food during the trek and stay in Nepal.
The Cost Excludes:
- Accommodation, Meals and drinks during the treks and your stay in Nepal.
- Personal, medical and evacuation insurance
-Cost raised by re-routing, cancellation, political disturbance etc.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned above.
To enjoy your trip more you need to be comfort and breathability all day long, for that you need to put emphasis on equipment’s that are necessary. The following list includes items that are necessary which can also be hired.
- Backpack: During your trip you need to be careful to make the weight of your clothing equipment down to minimum. Your packed trek bag, should weigh no more than 15 kilograms (33 pounds.)
- Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bag rated to at least 15-degrees Fahrenheit (Optional/ Sleeping bag is provided by us if necessary)
- Duffel Bag
- Flash Light (Head lamp)
- Sun glass
- Water purifier
- Trekking boots
- Lightweight sandals
- Woolen socks (3 pairs)
While packing your clothes, you need to be careful to not to pack heavy clothes. It’s rather good to go on layers than in bulky clothes.
- Hat (For warmth)
- Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts
- Long sleeves are good for sun protection. Light weight makes for easy wash material
- Fleece Jacket or pullover
- Underwear (4 pairs)
- Fleece or wool trouser/ Pants
- Gaiters (Optional)
- Thermal Clothing (As per the Season)
- Lightweight rain Jacket
- Warm Gloves or mittens
- Sports bra
- Sun block
- Toilet articles and towel
- Small Knife
- First-aid kit (containing all drugs prescribed to you)
- Batteries backup
Accommodation: You would be accommodated at Nagarjun homestay with facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity, television, free WIFI during Kathmandu stay. And offered to stay at teahouses with facilities granted by teahouses during trek.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali meal at homestay during time at Kathmandu while on trekking you would be provided Nepalese meals three times a day during trek.