|Highest altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||1 day|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
|Group Size||Minimum two to maximum Fifty|
Tour to renowned historical place Changu Narayan temple would be complete cheerful and memorable day trip for visitors to quench their thirst of gaining knowledge on art, culture and tradition by visiting Changu Narayan temple of archaeological value that dates back from the 4 century A.D.
The day trip only consumes 1 hour to reach the venue that is listed in UNESCO World Heritage. Though, Changu Narayan is close to Kathmandu city, but it is untouched by city modern lifestyles and demonstrates the rationality of traditional pastoral lifestyle of local inhabitants. The focal point of temple is image of Lord Bishnu with ten heads and arms.
The day hike will purify the eyes of visitors with the glimpse of artistic beauty of temple along with the flavor of traditional Newari culture.
Changu Narayan, Nagarkot and Sanga all these tourists site resides in Bhaktapur, so, it is possible to have a day hike in sites along Bhaktapur city sight seen.
- Our guide meets you at hotel and drives to Changunarayan on private vehicle after having breakfast at 8 am
- With one-hour drive, reach popular world heritage site Changunarayan
- Have lunch at hotel of Changunarayan with taste of Juju dhau at 12 pm
- Return to Kathmandu and drop you at hotel at 5 pm.
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Guided tour to world heritage site Changunarayan dates from the 4th century A.D.
- Image of lord Bishnu with ten heads and arms
- Taste of traditional Newari culture and cuisine
- Resides at top of dolagiri hill.
- Hari data Burma established chagunarayan for solace of gwala and Brahmin who unknowingly beheaded lord Vishnu who was hide on tree on the form of boy as he was cursed.
- Whereas there are four entrance gate, each entrance gate is stand with real size statues of lions, sharbhas, graffins and elephants pair.
- Temple courtyard embraces temple of Krishna, lord Shiva, astamatrika, chhinnamasta, kileshwor.
- On stone pillar of main entrance gate weapons and vitality things (sankha, chakra, Kamal, khadga) of lord Vishnu are in scripted.
- Historical monuments were heavily damaged by earthquake and still on the process of renovation
- Our guide meets you at hotel and takes you on one-hour drive to Changunarayan at 8am on private vehicle.
- You reach the destination, world heritage site Changunarayan and have memorable time gaining information on art, culture and tradition that dates back from fourth century AD.
- You have lunch at hotel of Changunarayan with taste of famous local curd Juju Dhau, king of yogurt in Newari language and renowned for its rich taste and thick consistency.
- We return back to Kathmandu via same route and take you to market to buy souvenirs.
- We drop you at hotel at 5 pm
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expences
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.