Volunteering in National Parks in Nepal
Chitwan is the habitat of the mighty land animal. The local tenders or mahouts look after and trains this giant land animal to be human friendly offering the tourist moment to take beautiful snaps of one horned rhinos and other endangered animals at Chitwan National Park. This programme offers tourists chance to look after this giant animal on planet along learning and knowing nature, situation, breeding of these large animals on earth which are only found in the Asian and African continents. The local Mahouts will teach you to acknowledge the strength and endurance needed for rearing and caring of this beautiful and peaceful beast. Prior training will be given to the volunteers but you need to be an animal lover first for taking up this mighty task.
Age: above 18 years
Group: 2 - 18 (maximum)
5 - 16 (average)
2 - 6 (minimum)
Days: 3-5 days volunteering package as your requirements.
Subject of Volunteers:
- Sport volunteering at school
- Music classes
- Art and Recreation
- Sharing your own experience to the children
Activities and Working hours: On this five days programme first three days will be volunteering on above mentioned subjects then remaining two days will be activities day on National park. As for working hours, class will be maximum for 3 hours that starts at 10 am. Refreshment and sport activities along fun and enjoy with locals also be managed for few hours after school period.
You would be mentioned all our activities once programme is booked.
Programme Activities on National Park within this package:
- jungle drive
- Elephant back safari
- live Tharu cultural show
- elephant bathing,
- bird watching
- visit to Elephant breeding center
- Under the volunteering premises like communities’ volunteers should be bound to rules and regulations during volunteering period.
- We can consider personal things of volunteers and can have query about it unless programme is proceeded.
Accommodation: Volunteers will be provided facility to stay at Nepalese Home Stay enjoying quality time with host families. You will be served all farm products. So, food is organic on present scenario where local markets and restaurants also sell foods grown using chemical fertilizers. Organic food is cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method. Volunteers also get facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity, television and free WIFI.
- Transportation to programme venue and programme activities
- Pick up
- Two meals a day until programme except trekking that is homestay managed breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation for programme period
- Free Visa service
- Cost of stay at Kathmandu from day of arrival to departure
- Food and beverage on welcome and farewell at homestay
- Free planned itinerary for other activities except five days volunteering
- Free culture show
- Airport drop
- Visa charge fee for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India
- Other activities afford by us more than volunteering package as per volunteers’ interest.
- Other services afforded by us as per volunteers’ need and interest’ volunteers programme.
- Other beverages
- Medical Expenses
- $50 administration fee that covers all programmes of package
Things you shouldn’t forget
- All your mandatory documents
- Your passports with visa
- Flight tickets
- Insurance documents
- Passport size photos 4 copies
Price in $ per person
Greetings from Land of Himalayas!