|Highest altitude||Approximately 2551 meters Chandragiri Hills|
|Lowest Altitude||1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||3 Days|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Activity||3 days Tour|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
The Day tour package, managed by ‘The Everest Holiday’ covers wide range of variation from visit to cultural, religious and historical places to magnificently and sparkling natural beauty, for nature and art enthusiasts within short span of time.
Kathmandu valley three Day trip gives close glance on inhabitants cultural, traditional and ritual fusion with historical, archaeological knowledge of UNESCO’s World Heritage site. The tour begins with visit to serene Buddhist site Swoyambhunath at the morning, then heads to Chandragiri through cable car to embrace virgin beauty of snow-capped mountains in connection with observing complete and beautiful landscape of Kathmandu valley.
Then, tour team take time for lunch break and continue the tour to Kathmandu Durbar square, historical site and moves to Ason market to get intoxicating religious insight with view on magnificent sights along the bustling streets.
Next day trip starts from Hindu pious place Pashupati, center for purity, sanctity and Hindu spiritual energy. Then, well managed tour moves further to Boudhanath, sacred Tibetan Buddhist shrine outside Tibet. With short recess for lunch break, tour of second day ends visiting attractive cultural site Patan durbar square, hotchpotch of Newari culture, tradition and architecture.
The last day trip starts from Bhaktapur durbar square, gem of Nepalese medieval culture, art, religion and continue to Changunarayan, that purifies the eyes with the glimpse of artistic and majestic beauty of temple. And tour lasts with night stay at Nagarkot to celebrate the memorable beauty of sunrise at the morning.
Day One: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Our guide picks up you at hotel at 8:00 am and tour begins after taking breakfast.
- It consumes half hour to reach the Swoyambhunath known as monkey temple and perceive lustrous sensational beauty of ancient, decorated woodcarvings of temple for forty- five minutes. Then, ascend Chandragiri hill at the elevation of 2475 meters to enthrall on rich natural beauty with medicinal herbs.
- After returning from Chandragiri via same route on one-hour drive tour directs to Kathmandu Durbar square, hub of culture, tradition, religion.
- We have lunch on Durbar square hotel at 12:00 pm with breathtaking vision of architects, woodcrafts, temples, statues and wander on bustling streets of Ason, traditional market for local, homemade foodstuffs, spices.
- We drive to Pashupati, famous World Heritage at 8:30 am after breakfast to indulge on architectural, cultural beauty of golden colored pagoda temple for two-hours.
- Then, move to eastwards for Boudhanath on fifteen minutes’ drive and have lunch at Boudhanath at 12:00 pm, highest residents of Tibetan refugees.
- Our guide drives you to Patan durbar square with one-hour drive, renowned for twenty-one pinnacles Krishna Mandir to view embellished wooden carved statues and bronze statues.
- Third day trip begins with visit to Bhaktapur durbar square. With one-hour drive on road midst of green meadows and fields to enchant on beauty of Nepal’s culture, art and tradition gem for one and half hours.
- Then, lead to Changunarayan on twenty minutes’ drive to spend one and half hours viewing stunning scene with lunch.
- Then, tour moves for Nagarkottaking glimpse of beautiful fields along deep forest for overnight stay to cherish on beauty of sunrise. And drop you to Nagarkot hotel.
Day Five: We will drive you at the airport on the basis of your prepared flight.
Note: We could customize our itineraries as per your interest to adjust your specific requirements.
- Well managed guided tour of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur city
- Enjoy scenic beauty of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gaurishankar and Everest range from top of Chandragiri hill
- Explore the mystic beauty of world heritage sites with religious insights
- Taste flavor of Juju dhau (sweet curd)
- Admire traditional pastoral lifestyle of local inhabitants
- Observe beauty of 8 mountains and sunrise from Nagarkot view tower
- Kumarighar is residence place of living goddess kumari
- Vision of Huge stone statues of KalBhairav, ferocious form of lord Shiva.
- Charming Jagannath temple with erotic carvings are perfectly seen.
- Pasupatinath temple of lord Shiva, most pious Hindu shrine in the world.
- Renowned Swoyambhunath was visited by great Indian emperor Ashoka 2000 years ago.
- The famous city Kathmandu is named as city of temples, which inherits more than 130 monuments.
- Ason center was trade between Nepal and Tibet during medieval period.
- Famous Pasupatinath temple constructed on 1696, thereafter renovated several periods and occasion.
- Enormous brass statue of Nandi, vehicle of lord Shiva is erected at the gate of temple.
- Sacred cremation ghat on the bank of holy Bagmati river.
- Where funeral process of Nepalese tradition can be seen each day and the body is thus ceased on fire by wood.
- Enchanting vision of lights and more than hundred thousand devotee’s presence on shivaratri festival for day and night, which you should not miss if you have come here by the way on April.
- Stunning display of Newari architecture sculpture constructed particularly on mid of 16th century
- Trade demonstrating superior handicraft, local pottery and local musical instruments.
- Royal place of 15th century converted to museum that showcases world class gallery of Newari stone and wood sculpture and architecture.
- Visual carvings in scripted of pillar of Krishna mandir or temple can be seen, first floor carving story is related Mahabharata, second floor carving are sourced to Ramayana.
- Main shrine of first floor belongs to lord Krishna, Radha and Rukmini. Whereas shrines of lord Shiva are in second and on the third, shrines of Buddha are kept.
- The Krishna temple was built on the spot where lord Krishna and Radha came to seen standing on his nightmare and with reverence on lord Krishna and Radha, temple with 21 metal pinnacle was built on the front of durbar.
- Bhimsen temple, dedicated to Bhimsen, the great warrior of Mahabharata, built in 1680.
- Renowned five story talejubhawani temple with triple roofs.
- Many devotees of Krishna flock to Krishna mandir to celebrate birthday of lord Krishna on Krishna janmaasthami
- Incredulous view of durbar square with many temples, religious square and royal place holding 55 artistic windows.
- Big bell on durbar square venue used for calling assembly or any insurgency during medieval period.
- Stone or metal pillar on palace with metal statue of royal king attached on it.
- Numerous statues and idols are in scripted decoratively on stone art in front of durbar square and religious temple.
- Important historical evidence can be found that are in scripted on stone bulks.
- Picture of Nepali artistic decoratively carving pure and original thanka art with melodious tone of artistic tool can be seen and thanka art is exported all over the world.
- Bhakatpur was the only city for many centuries before 15th century, and annexed by prithvinarayan shah in 1826.
- Nagorkot, 25 miles east of Kathmandu city at the altitude of 2,175 meters
- Nagorkot, from where Manjushree Bodhi satto observed lake in the Kathmandu valley.
- Splendid scene of mountains with 360-degree view through nagorkot view tower.
- Three star hotels are available on averaging cost of 4512 NRs.
- Resides at top of dolagiri hill.
- Hari data Burma established chagunarayan for solace of gwala and Brahmin who unknowingly beheaded lord Vishnu who was hide on tree on the form of boy as he was cursed. Whereas there are four entrance gate, each entrance gate is stand with real size statues of lions, sharbhas, graffins and elephants pair.
- Temple courtyard embraces temple of Krishna, lord Shiva, astamatrika, chhinnamasta, kileshwor.
You will be warmly welcomed by our representative at airport and transferred to hotel on private vehicle.
- Our guide meets you at the hotel at 8 am and you could gain pre-information on planned tour. Then we leave the hotel after breakfast.
- Well managed tour begins from hotel on private vehicle and moves to Swoyambhunath synonymed as monkey temple consuming fifteen to twenty minutes. We spend forty-five minutes indulging on artistic beauty of ancient, decorated woodcarvings of temple.
Swoyambhunath, UNESCO’S World Heritage site, holy shrine of Buddhist religions is also known as monkey temple gives lustrous sensational experience of ancient, decorated carvings. The oldest Buddhist temple, resides on the top of the hill, west of Kathmandu, accessed by ascending the 365 ancient stony steps along the forest. Swoyambhunath means self-arisen founded by great grandfather of King Mandev on 5 centuries and major renovation take place on 2010 is glorified with the presence of The Stupa, Harati temple, Shantipur (palace of peace).
- Our guide drives you to Chandragiri that takes forty-five minutes, if there is not traffic jam and ascend the Chandragiri hill through cable car. We spend maximum one-hour on hill on hill to enthrall on virgin beauty of snow clad mountains with medicinal herbs.
Chandragiri trip is incomparable day hiking around Kathmandu valley. Chandragiri is situated to South as Evergreen hill from where you can perceive the real beauty of nature by observing the scenic beauty of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gaurishankar and Everest range. It is the best place to view beautiful and complete landscape of Kathmandu valley that gives sublime feeling.
Due to the 2475 meters’ height from sea level, the temperature of this locality is a bit. It consumes seven hours in hiking to reach the hill through the dense forest, along the several thousand stone steps.
Chandragiri hill is rich not only in its natural beauty but also in medicinal herbs as 135 herbs are specified here. It is noticeable place to see the various species of birds such as Grey Wagtail, Steppe Eagle, King Fisher etc.
Prominent feature of Chandragiri hill is well facilitated resort for visitors to stay that is embellished with various natural beauty of nature, from where visitors can see heart touching beauty of snowcapped mountains from the windows of resort room.
- We return back from Chandragiri via same route on one-hour drive and tour directs to Kathmandu durbar square. We spend one and half hours seeing open gallery of art, culture, statues, temples along having lunch at the hotel of durbar square.
Kathmandu Durbar Square named as Basantpur, hub of culture, tradition, religion is a historical site that embraces palaces and courtyards of old Malla and Shah Kings dates back from 14 to 15 centuries onwards. Recognized as World Heritage site by UNESCO, Durbar square myriad of cultural, historical, religious valuable statues, temples, is formed by three loosely linked squares: south Basantpur, main durbar square and northeast Hanuman dhoka, museums and temples. The main focal point of this site is KalBhairav statue, Hanuman dhoka palace and museum, JaisiDewal etc.
- Then move to Ason market to blend with traditional and cultural Newari lifestyle.
Ason is heart of old Kathmandu, historical location in the city famed not only for extremely large variety of shopping that covers foodstuffs, spices to electronics, but also traditional and cultural Newari lifestyle. Ason is fascinating spot to wander for tourists for sensational sights in connection with religious intoxication by observing Annapurna temple, Ganesh shrine, Narayan shrine
- Next day, our guide meets you at the hotel at 8 am and drives for maximum one hour to take you to popular world heritage site Pashupatinath after breakfast. We spend two hours on this site where millions of devotees and naked saints flock on special festival Shivratri.
Pashupatinath famous World Heritage site is center of purity, sanctity and Hindu spiritual energy. Pashupatinath dedicated to Shiva is golden colored two storey pagoda temple along with silver plated doors and wood carving, is on the bank of Bagmati river. Though the temple was built in 5 centuries, but renovated by art enthusiasts during various period. On the month of April, Pashupati has the special festival of Shivaratri, millions of devotees and naked saints flock to Pashupati from subcontinent for prayer, worship as well as to purify their souls. This place is also taken as smoker’s heaven
- Then we direct to eastwards for Boudhanath on fifteen minutes’ drive and spend maximum two hours on this peaceful and sacred Tibetan Buddhist shrine having lunch at hotel.
Boudhanath, Lord of wisdom, sacred Tibetan Buddhist shrine outside Tibet is on 8 kilometers eastern part of Kathmandu city. The largest stupa in Nepal, built on 14 centuries is hub for meditation and pilgrimage for Buddhists. Visit to UNESCO’s World Heritage site of terrific size and unique form that has base on myths and legends along with vision of maroon clad Tibetan Buddhist monks and nuns walking around Bouddhanath makes eye pleasing, breath taking and awe inspiring. It is nicknamed as little Tibet in Kathmandu as it has the highest residents of Tibetan refugees.
- Our guide drives to another UNESCO’s world heritage sitePatan durbar Square categorized as cultural site. We spend maximum one hour observing oldest wooden carved statues, bronze statues and famous stupas built by great emperor Ashoka with sip of coffee on Patan durbar square café.
Patan durbar square categorized as cultural site on UNESCO’s World Heritage site is center of Hindu and Buddhist culture. The place mélange of Newari culture, tradition, architecture is oldest of all three cities of Kathmandu valley is embellished with wooden carved statues and bronze statues. It is the oldest Buddhist city famous for 4 stupas built by great emperor Ashoka. The residence of Patan royal family in medieval period is also renowned for 21 pinnacles Krishna mandir built on 17 centuries.
- Third day trip begins with visit to Bhaktapur durbar square on one-hour drive on road midst of green meadows and fields. We spend one and half hours on gem of Nepal’s culture, art, tradition with incredulous view of numerous temples, royal palace holding fifty-five windows and many statues and idols.
Bhaktapur durbar square, gem of Nepal’s culture, art, tradition well-known as museum of medieval art and architecture, is located in Bhaktapur (city of devotees), 15 km distance from Kathmandu city. Durbar square famous for mingling of Pagoda and Shikhar style temples is in World Heritage site of UNESCO. The place recognized for golden gate; entrance to 55 windows palace, taleju temple and Nyatpole temple; highest brick temple, along with Juju dhau (sweet curd) is untouched by modern city lifestyles. It is also famous for wooden carved handicrafts.
- Then lead to Changunarayanon twenty minutes’ drive and spend one and half hours visiting Changunarayan temple of archaeological value. Have lunch at hotel of Changunarayan with taste of Juju dhau(king of yogurts).
Changunarayan: Tour to renowned historical place Changu Narayan temple would be complete cheerful and memorable day trip for visitors to quench their thirst of gaining knowledge on art, culture and tradition by visiting Changu Narayan temple of archaeological value that dates back from the 4 century A.D.
The day trip only consumes 6 hours to reach the venue that is listed in UNESCO World Heritage. Though, Changu Narayan is close to Kathmandu city, but it is untouched by city modern lifestyles and demonstrates the rationality of traditional pastoral lifestyle of local inhabitants. The focal point of temple is image of Lord Bishnu with ten heads and arms.
The day hike will purify the eyes of visitors with the glimpse of artistic beauty of temple along with the flavor of traditional Newari culture.
Changu Narayan, Nagarkot and Sanga all these tourists site resides in Bhaktapur, so, it is possible to have a day hike in sites along Bhaktapur city sight seen.
- Then tour directs to last destination Nagarkot taking glimpse of beautiful fields along the deep forest for overnight stay.
Nagarkot day tripwould be the most memorable and remarkable day trip to the person who wants to enjoy the real and virgin beauty of nature far from monotonous and chaotic life of Kathmandu valley. Though Nagarkot is located in 30 kilometer northeast of Kathmandu valley at the height of 2175 meter from sea level, it only consumes 6 hours for day trip to reach the destination to perceive the scenic beauty of snow-capped mountains such as Annapurna, Gauri Shankar, Langtang and Ganesh Himal.
The trip moves ahead by taking glimpse of the beautiful fields where farmers glean rice, paddies and potatoes. On the trip, your heart begins to palpitate with the vision of beautiful green meadows along the deep forest. At the final destination of the trip, glance on the beautiful snow-capped mountains and green scenario through the tower makes your day trip most romantic and noticeable and you feel as if you are in heaven.
We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
We could customize our itineraries as per your interest to adjust your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expenses
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.