|Highest altitude||Approximately 1455meters Panauti|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||1 day|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
|Group Size||Minimum two to maximum Fifty|
The flabbergasted Panauti day trip offers visitors to the real and virgin beauty of nature along with the flavor of the architecture, tradition, and Newari culture.
Though, Panauti is 32 kilometers Southeast of Kathmandu, visitors can get the taste of pristine Newari culture and strong farmer tradition. It would be pleasure for visitors to perceive the beauty elegantly decorated houses, stupas and stone water taps while roaming in the town’s brick paved streets.
Panauti is the melting pot of Hindu and Buddhist culture where visitors can visit archaeologically significant Indreshwor Mahadev temple dedicated to lord Shiva.
- Our guide meets you at the hotel and drives to Panauti on private vehicle after having breakfast at 8:30 am
- With one-hour drive, arrive at Panauti valuable medieval sites, thirty-two kilometers southeast of Kathmandu
- Have lunch at hotel of Panauti at 12 pm
- Return and drop you at hotel at 4 pm
Note: We customize your itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Guided trip to Panauti, 32 km southeast of Kathmandu
- Enjoy beauty of elegantly decorated houses, stupas and stone water taps
- Melting pot of Hindu and Buddhist culture
- Indreshwor Mahadev temple dedicated to Shiva
- It was a major trade center during ancient period.
- City was given as dowry by medieval king Bhupatindra Malla to his sister.
- Significant medieval sites holding Buddhist and Hindu religious monuments.
- Indreshower temple decorated with Nepalese designed wood carving and architecture.
- Engross on panuti jatra known as chariot festival, takes places every year on month of jestha.
- Enjoy oldest traditional dance of Nepal named Hari siddhi dance, which initiated 2400 years ago.
- The architecture sculpture showcased on panuti peace gallery still makes trip intoxicating and memorable.
- Our guide meets you at the hotel and drives to thirty-two kilometers southeast of Kathmandu to the forty temples and twenty-eight festivals town Panauti, after breakfast at 8:30 am on private vehicle.
- With maximum one-hour drive, we reach at significant medieval cultural site that embraces temples, monuments and sattals (community shelter) constructed with terra-cotta and beautifully carved wooden columns.
- We have lunch at the hotel of Panauti at 12pm and roam on the towns brick paved streets for two hours to immerse on natural art gallery of fine idols, ancient structures and monasteries.
- We return back and drop you at hotel at 4 pm
We customize your itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expences
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.