Nepal Trekking: marvelous country hosting breathtaking trekking destinations like treasurer of Himalayan biodiversity Annapurna region, heavenly Everest region gasping world highest Everest peak, culturally adorned Langtang region as well as picturesque Upper Mustang along inestimable human made caves with colorful culture, festival and warm hospitality of friendly locals makes Nepal trek as once a lifetime experience.
Nepal taken as trekker’s paradise endows amazing trekking routes ranging from short trek Ghorepani Poonhill trek, Langtang trek, Helambu trek to longest trekking trail The Great Himalayan trail with eye catching beauty. Nepal trekking grants opportunity to experience the lifestyle, religion, traditions of friendly and humble Nepalese people along with their cultural richness. Trekking on Nepal, chance to stand at the foothills of world highest peak on Everest region trek and moment to enjoy perfect compilation of dramatic landscapes, eye pleasing natural scenery, cultural diversity crossing world highest pass Thorong la at elevation of 5416 meters on renowned Annapurna base camp and circuit trek passing monasteries, temples, and sacred sites.
• Stand face to face with world highest peak Everest.
• Cross world’s highest pass Thorong la at elevation of 5416 meters on Annapurna circuit and base camp trek.
• Enjoy service offered by tea houses on Annapurna region and Everest region
• Gain cross-cultural experience on homestay on least trodden trekking routes Manaslu region, Langtang region, Ganesh Himal region trek.
• Relish on the famed hospitality offered by culturally adorned Nepalese people with cool and friendly smile during trek.
• Sunrise view of Himalayas on short Poonhill and Nagarkot trek.