conservation of natural resources project:
Natural Resources Conservation Campaign is our organization’s small initiation to join hands on worldwide plan to protect natural resources that are in degrading situation and people facing numerous problems on present scenario due to various causes.
The target of our programme is to motivate local communities to maintain greenery on environment by planting trees, herbs which is main tool to protect natural resources treasure for healthy life as well as for future usage for countries and local people’s economic growth.
1. With approval of local community, use barren land to secure natural resources for future usage.
2. Basic idea of programme is to motivate and help locals to utilize their private land for growing plants that can be supportive for their economic growth after few years.
3. To maintain healthy life with greenery according to environmental aspect.
4. To conserve the natural recourses like drinking water, vegetation, wildlife that are on verge of disappearing.
5. Support to maintain healthy life of communities’ people encouraging to grow more plants that can be used for future purpose.
Future plan being initiated at present to overcome future crises that our communities going to suffer. This programme would help to save bird species, animal species and natural resources.
5 days Course Plan
Day One: Inform locals and prepare group.
Day Two: Listen locals saying and identify the problems.
Day Three: Group discussion on importance of planting.
Day Four: Plantation on chosen field.
Day Five: Fortify, let group know next programme with farewell to our volunteers.
Activities and Working hours: On each five days programme first three days will be discussion class then remaining two days will be activities day. As for working hours, class will be maximum for 3 hours that starts at 10 am. Refreshment and sport activities along fun and enjoy with locals also be managed for few hours on every rural places.
Age: 18 years and above
Group: 2 to 18 (maximum)
5 to 16 (average)
2 to 6 (minimum
Days: Seven to Eighteen days (maximum)
One to Five days (minimum)
1. Under the volunteering premises like schools, communities’ volunteers should be bound to rules and regulations during volunteering period.
2. We can consider personal things of volunteers and can have query about it unless programme is proceeded.
Accommodation: Volunteers will be provided facility to stay at Nepalese Home Stay enjoying quality time with host families. You will be served all farm products as food produced at the farms of Home Stay by host families. So, food is organic on present scenario where local markets and restaurants also sell foods grown using chemical fertilizers. Organic food is cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method. Volunteers also get facilities of hot water, squat toilets, electricity and television. On context of internet government has not developed WIFI internet on rural areas but you can surf net using data pack afforded by Nepalese simcard like NCELL, Ntc.
Things you shouldn’t forget
- All your mandatory documents
- Your passports with visa
- Flight tickets
- Insurance documents
- Passport size photos 4 copies
This Trip covers total nine nights and eight days programme including four nights three days as travel days and six nights five days for package programme.
Day One: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to homestay.
Day Two: Programme by us at Kathmandu including sightseeing with some administration work at office.
Day Three: Drive to volunteering destination of rural area.
Day Four to Eight: Six night five days volunteering package programme will be conducted until day eight of your trip
Day Nine: Return drive to Kathmandu
Day Ten: We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight
Note: All these programmes are specific and made from our own research from many calculated data’s and surveys if following volunteering programme matches with anybody that would be result of circumstances delivery or coincidence. And these specific educational and health programmes would be conducted on venues like primary school, secondary school, community, club, group or arena of Northern belt of Dhading district including Gumdi village. Whereas other environmental and health campaign could be conducted on local areas near Ganesh Himal as both parties are agreed to do it.
Price per person in USD
2 - 6
The Cost Includes:
- Transportation to programme venue and programme activities
- Pick up
- Two meals a day for five days programme that is locally managed breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation for programme period
- Free Visa service
- Cost of three nights stay at Kathmandu from day of arrival to departure
- Food and beverage on welcome and farewell at homestay
- Free planned itinerary for other activities except five days volunteering
- Free culture show
The Cost Excludes:
- Airport drop
- Visa charge fee for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India
- Other activities afford by us except five days volunteering programme as per volunteers’ interest
- Other services afforded by us as per volunteers’ interest except five days’ volunteers programme
- Other beverages
- Medical Expenses