|Highest altitude||Approximately 1750 meters Namo Buddha|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Total Days||1 day|
|Difficulty||Easy and Interesting|
|Activity||Namo Buddha tour|
|Best Season||All season throughout the year|
|Group Size||Minimum two to Maximum Fifteen|
The awesome and adventurous three-hour tour of Namo Buddha palace is memorable moment of gaining glimpse of beautiful and heart touching picturesque of snow-capped mountains such as Gauri Shankar, Langtang, Dorje Lhakpa and Everest, that gives sensation of playing in the lap of nature.
The enchanting picture of sunrise at the morning and thrilling vision of Kavre city from the top of the hill makes the trip pleasurable. The visitors have the facility of overnight stay along with meditation, if, bookings are made earlier.
Namo Buddha; serene and holy site famous for Buddha offering his body to hungry tigress to feed her cubs is settled in the mid of Tamang village, at the top hill. Visitors can also gain religious insight in the visit of Namo Buddha palace renowned for statues of many Buddha incarnations.
- Our guide meets you at hotel and drives you to Namo Buddha on private vehicle after having breakfast at 8:30 am
- With three hours’ drive, reach the Namo Buddha palace, forty kilometers southwest of Kathmandu city
- Spend maximum one and half hours at Namo Buddha with lunch at hotel of Namobuddha at 12 pm
- Drive back to Kathmandu and drop you at hotel at 5 pm.
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Guided memorable tour to Namo Buddha
- Vision of picturesque beauty of snow-capped mountains as Gaurishankar, Langtang, Dorje lhakpa and Everest
- Enchanting picture of sunrise
- Thrilling vision of kavre city from the top of hill
- Holy Buddhist site at the elevation of 2565 meters. Forty kilometers southwest of Kathmandu city
- Bewitching scene of mountains and kavre city
- Small glittering with gold statues of Buddha’s incarnation and many Buddha forms are attractively
- kept on hall.
- Our guide meets you at hotel and drives to Namo Buddha palace on private vehicle after breakfast at 8:30 am
- With three hours’ drive, we arrive at Namo Buddha for beautiful and recreational picturesque of snow covered mountains.
- At 12 pm, we have lunch at the hotel of Namo Buddha with enchanting scene of sunrise and sensational vision of Kavre city from Namo Buddha hill.
- We spend almost one and half hours in Namo Buddha to view pure, amazing, serene Buddhist monastery decorated with colorful paintings.
- We drive back to Kathmandu and drop you at hotel at 5 pm.
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expences
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.