|Category||White water rafting|
|Total Days||1 day|
|Activity||Rafting and joy Cannoning|
|Best Season||September to November, March and May|
|Group Size||Minimum two to Maximum Fifty|
Rafting or canyoning in the Trisuli river is a great way to spend a few hours out of the bus when you are traveling either to Pokhara or Chitwan. Take your gear off the bus and catch another bus later on. In fact, when rafting or kayaking down the river, you get to take the bus a few towns down river, which saves you from the bumpy road..
The river offers some challenging rapids and the water temperature is just fine whether you willfully or accidentally jump off the raft.
You pass under several suspended bridges with the locals waving at you. You also get to see zip lines used for transferring quarried rocks from one side of the river to the next.
With canyoning around the Trisuli river region, you take the bus from the same place you left. But you get the thrills of the combination of rock climbing, diving, sliding, swimming that canyoning is all about. You get to see wonderful cascading waterfalls and river rapids amongst the lush vegetation.
Whether you do kayaking, rafting, or canyoning, the Trisuli river region between Kathmandu and Chitwan/Pokhara is a great way to spend some thrilling time.
Everest Holiday arranges the bus ticketing and the activity that you have selected. And guide tells you where to get off and directs you to the correct bus after your activity is completed. This is important as you do not want to end up in the wrong bus Going back to Kthmandu or going to some unknown village instead of Pokhara or Chitwan. Note also that for kayaking and rafting, that activity is best done on your way to Chitwan or Pokhara because the river flows in that direction and rafting upstream is impossible.
- Our guide meets you at hotel and drives you to Kuringhat; rafting starting destination
- Have breakfast on highway restaurant at 8 am for thirty minutes
- Arrived the destination Kuringhat with four hours’ drive
- Have lunch at river restaurant at 12 pm
- Return to Kathmandu and drop you at hotel at 5 pm
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
- Located on approximately three to three and half hours’ drive from Kathmandu
- Can be rafted for one day to three days.
- Enjoy rafting on small gorges with glimpse of cable car leading to religious temple Manakamana
- Explore the magical land with unspoiled landscape
- Indulge on sport peeping diversity of cultural lineage, beautiful scenery with flora and fauna
- River named after ‘trishula’, trident of Lord Shiva
- 7:00 AM: Our guide meets you at hotel then drives you for four hours from Kathmandu.
- 8:30 AM: Have breakfast on highway restaurant for thirty minutes
- 11:00 AM: Reached to the destination Kuringhat for thrilling sensation of rafting and joy cannoning
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at river restaurant
- 1:00 PM: Drive back to Kathmandu
- 5:00 PM: Guide leaves you at hotel (unless there is not traffic jam on the way)
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- Airport and hotel pick up and drop up by tourist vehicle
- Transportation by air conditioned private tourist vehicle
- English speaking tour guide /hostess
- All permits and entrance fee along with government tax and office expenses
- Special Nepalese dinner and cultural show at Nepalese restaurant or homestay
- City map
The Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guide and driver (tipping is expected)
Accommodation: You would be provided facility to stay at cozy Nepalese homestay Nagarjun homestay enjoying time with host families. You would be offered facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity television, free WIFI and free mountain bike to use for travel around Kathmandu.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali dinner on friendly environment blending with host families on homestay. You would be served organic food cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method.