|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 1310 meters Kathmandu|
|Highest Altitude||Approximately 5545 meters Kalapatthar|
|Activities||Everest base camp trek- 11 Days|
|Duration||11 Days trek|
|Group Size||Minimum four to Maximum Fifty|
|Best Season||March, April, May, September, October, November|
This special promotion allows you to customize your meals and places to sleep as you are not bound to pre-arranged meals. Advise your guide in advance so that he can best arrange the rest stops for meals and sleep.
Seeing Mount Everest is part of the “20 things to see before you die” according to the BBC. In this trek, you follow in the footsteps of the legendary climbers who climbed up to the top of the world.
The major attractions of this area, apart from the giant mountains themselves, are the high mountain villages, ancient monasteries, and friendly local people. Throughout this journey you get to enjoy, not only the natural aesthetics of the area, but also get to learn about the traditional and cultural aspects.
The trek starts with a flight to Lukla, the pretty little town situated in the Khumbu region of Nepal. Treading along the banks of dudh koshi, we walk up to the Sherpa capital, Namche Bazar. The winding road unravels many exotic sceneries, peaks, rivers, glaciers and also rare flora and fauna species as you go along. The next stop is Tengboche, where a visit to the monastery gives a better insight at the culture of this place. You further enrich your experience as we make stops at some of the traditional villages like Dingboche and Lobuche. You finally find yourself at Everest base camp, overwhelmed by the imposing North face looking down upon you. The trip continues to Kala Patthar, which gives a stunning view of the mountains. We then make our journey back to Lukla, collecting even more moments, and memories.
So follow the footsteps of the first conquerors of Everest, Hillary and Norgay, making memories that are bound to last for a lifetime!
The Cost Includes:
- Airfare both ways to Ktm - Lukla - Ktm at US $350.
- Guide Fee -US $80 Per Person.
- All Permits, National Park & TIMS card Fees -US $50 Per Person.
Approximate cost for three meals per day between $(10-20) and accomodation is between $(5/10).
The Cost Excludes:
- Accommodation during the treks in local tea-houses and lodges
- Bar bills (coca cola, mineral water etc.)
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner and 3 times tea) during the trek
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges if necessary
- Extra porter & transport charges in the event of landslides
- Other personal expenses, airport tax, Kathmandu city entrance fee
- Personal, medical and evacuation insurance
- Laundry, cost raised by re-routing, cancellation, political disturbance etc.
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above.
- Meals and hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (We can arrange your hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per your interest and budget).