|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 827 meters Pokhara|
|Highest Altitude||Approximately 4130 meters Annapurna base camp|
|Activities||Annapurna base camp trek|
|Duration||11 Days Trip,9 Days trek|
|Start-End||Pokhara-Bamboo-Annapurna Base camp-Pothana- Dhampus Phedi-Pokhara|
|Group Size||Minimum two to Maximum Fifty|
|Best Season||March-May, September-November|
|Cost||$595 per person|
Annapurna Base Camp captivating trek of Annapurna region encompasses bewitching snow clad mountains, lush hills, rich local culture, diverse flora and fauna along sensational experience of typical Himalayan lifestyle, religion, culture inherited by various local ethnic communities.
The high glacial basin embodiment of natural serenity, beauty, divinify with presence of Hindu Goddesses Annapurna and Gangapurna lies north of Pokhara as perfect sanctuary. The trek along trail amidst thick bamboo, rhododendron forests awe-inspiring moment to engross on spellbinding beauty of snowcapped mountains glistening under sun.
Annapurna Base Camp, perfect trekking trips mélange of natural diversities as well as cultural blessings begins from Pokhara; tourist’s paradise adorned with natural, virgin beauties and cultural heritage, offering chance to explore Annapurna Conservation Area; house of various diverse endangered species.
Day One: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day Two: Depart from Kathmandu for six hours drive to Pokhara.
Day Three: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul then trek to Jhinudanda taking three and half hours.
Day Four: We move to bamboo via Chhomrong for overnight stay.
Day Five: Ascend to Deurali crossing Dovan, Himalayan hotel after five hours’ trek.
Day Six: Access Annapurna Base Camp via Machhapuchhre Base Camp consuming nine hours.
Day Seven: About six hours’ trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo.
Day Eight: We trek from Bamboo walking along gradually descending path for our next destination Pothana.
Day Nine: Return to Dhampus Phedi from Pothana and drive back to Pokhara from Dhampus Phedi by car.
Day Ten: Return to Kathmandu from Pokhara on seven hours’ drive.
Day Eleven: We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
You will be warmly welcomed by our representative at Tribhuwan International Airport and transferred to hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara
We set out for Pokhara; natural paradise embellished with nature’s treasure that lies 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu on six hours’ drive.We can enjoy breathtaking vision of terraced rice field, eye appealing landscape and serene Trisuli and Marsyandi river on our drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 03: Pokhara to Jhinudanda via Birethanti
After one and half hours’ drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, we begin our trek from Nayapul walking down the hill following zigzag path on bank of Modi Khola to Birethanti. Then, we climb uphill from Birethanti to reach Jhinudanda; hub of natural hot springs on lap of mountains.
Day 04: Jhinudanda to Bamboo passing Chhomrong
We pass through terraces on uphill path up to Chhomrong. From Chhomrong, we head along sloppy trail and cross wooden bridge of Chhomrong Khola. Then, trail regains elevation from Chhomrong Khola until we reach Bamboo for overnight stay.
Day 05: Bamboo to Deurali crossing Dovan
We trek on uphill path that runs via bamboo forests until we reach Dovan. Then, we move through muddy trail up to Himalayan hotel. Finally, we gradually ascent passing experimental farm till we reach Deurali for overnight stay.
Day 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp via Machhapuchhre Base Camp
We have eye catching vision spectacular Machhapuchhre as well as Mount Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna after exertive trek from Bagar to Machhapuchhre. Then move ahead on widen path from Annapurna Sanctuary. At last, we access Annapurna Base Camp; heart of our trekking to enthrall on natural Himalayan beauty relishing yourself on heavenly feelings.
Day 07: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo through Deurali and Dovan
With dazzling vision of sparkling snow peaks on sunrise from Annapurna Base Camp, we descend from Annapurna Base Camp retracing the trail that crosses Machhapuchhre Base Camp, Deurali and Dovan to reach Bamboo for overnight stay.
Day 08: Bamboo to Pothana
We trek from Bamboo walking along gradually descending path for our next destination Pothana.
Day 09: Pothana to Pokhara
We leave Pothana trekking on gently downhill route up to Dhampus. After short walk from Dhampus on easy flat path, we descend to Dhampus Phedi for one and half hours’ drive to Pokhara.
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Return to Kathmandu from Pokhara by tourist vehicle peeping beauty of green sceneriesand rice terrace fields.
Day 11: Return Flight
We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
- A guide
- Necessary Porters (A porter is provided to two persons, and can carry upto 20 Kilos)
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Necessary transport
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for you and our staff during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) for you and our staff during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket etc.
- First aid kits for guide and porters
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staffs
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara at lake side
- Airport picks up services
The Cost Excludes:
- Bar bills (coca cola, mineral water etc.)
- Personal Insurance &; emergency rescue charges if necessary
- Extra porter &; transport charges in the event of landslides
- Other personal expenses, Kathmandu city entrance fee
- Personal, medical and evacuation insurance
- Laundry, cost raised by re-routing, cancellation, political disturbance etc.
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above.
- Lunch and dinner in and Pokhara
- Meals and hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (We can arrange your hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per your interest and budget)
To enjoy your trip more you need to be comfort and breathability all day long, for that you need to put emphasis on equipment’s that are necessary. The following list includes items that are necessary which can also be hired.
- Backpack: During your trip you need to be careful to make the weight of your clothing equipment down to minimum. Your packed trek bag, should weigh no more than 15 kilograms (33 pounds.)
- Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bag rated to at least 15-degrees Fahrenheit (Optional/ Sleeping bag is provided by us if necessary)
- Duffel Bag
- Flash Light (Head lamp)
- Sun glass
- Water purifier
- Trekking boots
- Lightweight sandals
- Woolen socks (3 pairs)
While packing your clothes, you need to be careful to not to pack heavy clothes. It’s rather good to go on layers than in bulky clothes.
- Hat (For warmth)
- Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts
- Long sleeves are good for sun protection. Light weight makes for easy wash material
- Fleece Jacket or pullover
- Underwear (4 pairs)
- Fleece or wool trouser/ Pants
- Gaiters (Optional)
- Thermal Clothing (As per the Season)
- Lightweight rain Jacket
- Warm Gloves or mittens
- Sports bra
- Sun block
- Toilet articles and towel
- Small Knife
- First-aid kit (containing all drugs prescribed to you)
- Batteries backup
Accommodation: You would be accommodated at Nagarjun homestay with facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity, television, free WIFI during Kathmandu stay. And offered to stay at teahouses with facilities granted by teahouses during trek.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali meal at homestay during time at Kathmandu while on trekking you would be provided Nepalese meals three times a day during trek.