|Destination||Annapurna Base Camp|
|Lowest Altitude||Approximately 827 meters Pokhara|
|Highest Altitude||Approximately 4130 meters Annapurna Base Camp|
|Activities||Annapurna Base camp trek|
|Start-End||Pokhara-Jhinudanda-Annapurna Base Camp- Tolkha-Pokhara|
|Group Size||Minimum two to Maximum Fifteen|
|Best Season||March-May, September-November|
Annapurna Base Camp 8 days trek scintillating trek of renowned Annapurna region elevates your sensation bestowing magnificent glimpse of mountain peaks attired with sparkling snow, luscious pasture, diverse flora and fauna embedding with rural people to acknowledge lifestyle, religion, culture of hilly area.Nestled on high glacial basin conferring astounding vision of seven Himalayan peaks including world tenth highest Annapurna with natural, cultural and spiritual experience makes Annnapurna base camp trek awesome. The trek along trail amidst thick bamboo, rhododendron forests with inebriated vision to yield exhaustion of trekking.
Annapurna base camp 8 days trek takes you on Annapurna conservation area; hub for 1226 species of flowering plants, 102 mammals, 474 birds species passing through culturally graceful Gurung villages, inebriated forests and shrubs. Annapurna base camp incredible trek offers moment to experience diverse range of climatic conditions and vegetation within short span traversing lots of steep valleys. Annapurna Base Camp, mesmerizing trek hotchpotch natural diversities and cultural blessings begins from Pokhara; beautiful valley blessed with natural glory. The best season for amazing trek is between September to November and March to May for outstanding vision of magical mountainous scenery.
• Splendid and majestic vision of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and other snowy peaks.
• Encounter numerous wild animals as well as witness multiple bird species during trek.
• Soothe pain during trek on natural hot springs of Jhinudanda.
• Experience diverse culture on ABC trek staying on teahouses.
Day One: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day Two: Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day Three: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul then trek to Jhinudanda taking three and half hours.
Day Four: We move to bamboo via Chhomrong for overnight stay.
Day Five: Access to Annapurna Base Camp via Deurali and Machhapuchhre Base Camp taking nine hours.
Day Six: About six hours’ trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo.
Day Seven: We proceed our journey to Tolkha via Jhinudanda leaving Bamboo.
Day Eight: Journey from Tolkha to Pothana on three and half-hours’ trek. Then return flight to Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day Nine: We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
Note: We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
You will be warmly welcomed by our representative at Tribhuwan International Airport and transferred to hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02 : Kathmandu to Pokhara
We set out for Pokhara; natural paradise embellished with nature’s treasure that lies 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu on six hours’ drive. We can enjoy breathtaking vision of terraced rice field, eye appealing landscape and serene Trisuli and Marsyandi river on our drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day :03 Pokhara to Jhinudanda via Birethanti
After one and half hours’ drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, we begin our trek from Nayapul walking down the hill following zigzag path on bank of Modi Khola to Birethanti. Then, we climb uphill from Birethanti to reach Jhinudanda; hub of natural hot springs on lap of mountains.
Day 04: Jhinudanda to Bamboo via Chhomrong
We pass through terraces on uphill path up to Chhomrong. From Chhomrong, we head along sloppy trail and cross wooden bridge of ChhomrongKhola. Then, trail regains elevation from ChhomrongKhola until we reach Bamboo for overnight stay.
Day 05: crossing Dovan, Deurali and Machhapuchhre Base Camp
We reach Dovan ascending the path through bamboo, oak and rhododendron forests.Then, pass through Himalayan hotel, Hinko cave to find ourselves on Deurali.With eye catching vision of spectacular Machhapuchhre as well as Mount Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna after exertive trek from Bagar to Machhapuchhre. We move ahead on widen path from Annapurna Sanctuary. At last, we access Annapurna Base Camp to enchant on 360-degree view of several snow sparkling peaks from Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 06: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo
With dazzling vision of sparkling snow peaks on sunrise from Annapurna Base Camp, we descend from Annapurna Base Camp retracing the trail that crosses Machhapuchhre Base Camp, Deurali and Dovan to reach Bamboo for overnight stay.
Day 07: Bamboo to Tolkha via Landruk
We carry on our trek along descent trail till we reach Himalpani.Then, we climb uphill crossing streams and terraces to explore beautiful culturally adorned village Landruk. And we head to Tolka leaving Landruk.
Day 08: Tolkha to Pothana and drive back to Pokhara
We move to Pothana trekking on the path that crosses Deurali with panoramic vision of mountains on the way. Then we drive to Pokhara from Pothana.
Day 09: Return flight
We drive you to airport on the basis of your scheduled flight.
We customize itinerary as per your interest to manage your specific requirements.
The Cost Includes:
1. Accommodation during the treks in local tea-houses and lodges
2. Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner and 3 times tea) during the trek
3. One professional guide and porter for the trek with their meal,
4. Insurance and flight
5. All 1National Park Entrance fee and TIMS card
6. Down jacket and sleeping bag if necessary during the trek
The Cost Excludes:
- Bar bills (coca cola, mineral water etc.)
- Personal Insurance &; emergency rescue charges if necessary
- Extra porter &; transport charges in the event of landslides
- Other personal expenses, Kathmandu city entrance fee
- Personal, medical and evacuation insurance
- Laundry, cost raised by re-routing, cancellation, political disturbance etc.
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above.
- Lunch and dinner in and Pokhara
- Meals and hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (We can arrange your hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per your interest and budget)
To enjoy your trip more you need to be comfort and breathability all day long, for that you need to put emphasis on equipment’s that are necessary. The following list includes items that are necessary which can also be hired.
- Backpack: During your trip you need to be careful to make the weight of your clothing equipment down to minimum. Your packed trek bag, should weigh no more than 15 kilograms (33 pounds.)
- Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bag rated to at least 15-degrees Fahrenheit (Optional/ Sleeping bag is provided by us if necessary)
- Duffel Bag
- Flash Light (Head lamp)
- Sun glass
- Water purifier
- Trekking boots
- Lightweight sandals
- Woolen socks (3 pairs)
While packing your clothes, you need to be careful to not to pack heavy clothes. It’s rather good to go on layers than in bulky clothes.
- Hat (For warmth)
- Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts
- Long sleeves are good for sun protection. Light weight makes for easy wash material
- Fleece Jacket or pullover
- Underwear (4 pairs)
- Fleece or wool trouser/ Pants
- Gaiters (Optional)
- Thermal Clothing (As per the Season)
- Lightweight rain Jacket
- Warm Gloves or mittens
- Sports bra
- Sun block
- Toilet articles and towel
- Small Knife
- First-aid kit (containing all drugs prescribed to you)
- Batteries backup
Accommodation: You would be accommodated at Nagarjun homestay with facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity, television, free WIFI during Kathmandu stay. And offered to stay at teahouses with facilities granted by teahouses during trek.
Meal: You would be offered breakfast, Nepali meal at homestay during time at Kathmandu while on trekking you would be provided Nepalese meals three times a day during trek.