Volunteer in Chitwan for 5 days
Chance Offered: 1-5 Days Volunteering
Landing on Chitwan, have huge chance for expert and novice volunteers to share their boundless experience at the arena of Chitwan national park where Chitwan offers school volunteering, community volunteering, medical volunteering as well as farm volunteers along exploring the local Tharu community.
Offer you participation in live local culture show, local festival, stage show, cultural performance and sports activities such as cricket and soccer with locals.
Specific Programme: Wildlife visit
Established: 2030 B.S
The area covered: 952.56 square kilometers
Famous for: one-horned rhinoceros, Alligator, Elephant breeding center, Bengali tiger, the house of more than 600 species of birds, Bio- diversity center, Wild buffalo, Spotted Leopard, Recess Monkeys; you would get total enjoy that cannot be thought once you get there.
The facility is offered at Chitwan National Park are awesome where volunteers could participate in various recreational programmes like jungle drive, Elephant back safari, live Tharu cultural show, canoeing, elephant bathing, bird watching and are allowed to participate in sports activities with school volunteering at Chitwan.
Activities and Working hours only for volunteers: On each five days programme first three days will be discussion class then remaining two days will be activities day. As for working hours, the class will be maximum for 3 hours that starts at 10 am. Refreshment and sports activities along with fun and enjoy with locals also be managed for few hours in every rural place.
For non-volunteers: We would have their activities and programme schedule only when they intend to book it but all activities, programmes, destination, facilities, price, and durations are same for volunteers and non-volunteers.
Note: Anything you wish to put or shift on your list are recommended and could be manageable but that would cost you according to the programme.
Age: 18 years and above
Group: 2 - 18 (maximum)
5 - 16 (average)
2 - 6 (minimum)
Volunteer duration: 1-5 Days volunteering
- Under the volunteering premises like communities’ volunteers should be bound to rules and regulations during volunteering period.
- We can consider personal things of volunteers and can have a query about it unless programme has proceeded.
Accommodation: Volunteers will be provided facility to stay at Nepalese Home Stay enjoying quality time with host families. You will be served all farm products. So, food is organic on the present scenario where local markets and restaurants also sell foods grown using chemical fertilizers. Organic food is cooked emphasizing on hygiene in terms of water and cooking method. Volunteers also get facilities of hot water, western toilets, electricity, television and free WIFI.
- Transportation to programme venue and programme activities
- Pick up
- Two meals a day until programme except trekking that is homestay managed breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation for programme period
- Free Visa service
- Cost of stay at Kathmandu from a day of arrival to departure
- Food and beverage on welcome and farewell at the homestay
- Free planned itinerary for other activities except five days volunteering
- Free culture show
- Airport drop
- Visa charge fee for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India
- Other activities afford by us more than volunteering package as per volunteers’ interest.
- Other services afforded by us as per volunteers’ need and interest’ volunteers programme.
- Other beverages
- Medical Expenses
- $50 administration fee that covers all programmes of package
Things you shouldn’t forget
- All your mandatory documents
- Your passports with visa
- Flight tickets
- Insurance documents
- Passport size photos 4 copies
Price in $ per person